Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Day of School!

I woke up so early at 6 in the morning.. brushed teeth, prepared everything then grab a piece of bread to school! Everything seems so fresh this morning, new people, environment of the school and new teachers. Got new HOS ( Head of Secondary) too. But the canteen food are still the same.. You know what I mean!! =D Was very happy to see all of my friends, especially Estella!! She hugged me when she saw me in the canteen!! Sooooooooooooo sweet right!! Besides that almost everything was boring today. Had some briefing in the morning.. we were just listen listen and keep listening till it ends. Urghh. I'll be in Science 2 I guess. But some of the teachers are not that good I heard. Double urghh. And that Cassandra went to science 1 summore. triple urghhhhh. Hopefully we'll be in the same class next week babe! =)

I FEEL SUPER SUPER SLEEPY AND TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

ZZzzzZzzzzz..

OH YEAH. MY CLASS TEACHER IS PUAN ROKIAH. LUCKY SHE NEVER GIVE ME HER KASIH SAYANG ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. THANK GOD!!!!

No comments: