Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Malcolm got the answer correct!

- and thanks for those people who took the time to guess which are those shadows belongs to who.



1. Cassandra - ( SEE HER POSE ALSO KNOW ALREADY) & height of course! HAHAHA (Don't screw me!) but a lot of people guessed it was Olivia's shadow. hahaha.

2. Rachel - She was the one who was holding the camera! A lot of them thought I was the one holding it Why !


3. Kyeanie Me! - Obviously I'm the tallest ( & sexiest! wtff) among all of them rightttt! Hahahah. I wonder why still got people can get wrong one. Mou chuan used the scientific way to explain.. The light and shadow is different from...... everywhere till the endless story =D Very smart hor!

4. Ya Yen - Okay, this was the hardest I guess. They thought it was Mun Yee's Olivia's, Melissa's, Rachel's one instead of Ya Yen! So sad lorh! Some of them
even forgot about Cass will be one of them in there! hahhaha. More sadddd!

~ End of the guess & win thing ~

School's still the same. Tiring as usual. Got tons of homework to be finished.. ( See I told you all, I can sense it ever since the first week of school one!) Yesterday was the most terrible one. I did until almost cry man! En Wan wanted us to write our own notes about 2 whole tamadun in one night! Crazyyyyy oneeeeeeee. Plus add maths, physics, bm and so much more to do until I don't wanna talk about it. =(

And now the En. Johari is teaching us Maths!
HOW CAN!!!! I tell you my speed is so much faster than him omg. I have no idea why he still wanna teach Maths. Aiyo I don't know lah! Somehow speed is very important! And don't even talk about the speed he teaches mannn.

The club meeting today was the funniest club meeting I ever been to. I chose Musics & Performing Club by the way, with Mun Yee. I was so surprised that so many people wanna go there until they wanna audition us before going into the club. Of
course I can do audition straight away there! They forgot who is my husband ( Daniel Henney) who can plays the guitar, the boyfriend ( Wang Lee Hom) who can play drums, piano, violin etc etc and the secret lover ( Jay Chou) who can sing play and act summore! =D and someone was in there too. =.= Of all the clubs, whyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ahh, nevermind. The climax is yet to come. After a lot of discussion between the teachers, they wanna join the club with the Kebudayaan & Sastera Club ( because no one wanna join I guess?) #)($#$(@#@!@ Aunty enough anot. Now the teacher say we have to perform something to do with Asian traditional culture. You tell me how to play those BUDAYA songs with piano.. or even BAND! YOU TELL ME LAH AIYO! I go join Daniel Henney Club better bye bye!

The good thing about today is Leslie ( Mandy's brother) who came to join SSG today! Very happy to see him around school! And I had special lunch today again, Pizza Hut's spaghetti with chicken meatball, yesterday was McD's! ( thanks to KC & MY) & I have the free time to watch movie and blog too!!


Okay, I gotta show you guys my pretty pretty textbooks which wrapped with colourful presents paper! Of course I didn't do it all by myself, but my pretty cute mommy did helped a lot!

Muacks!




No comments: