Monday, January 21, 2008

List out 5 presents you wish for :

1. Beautiful dresses & tops!
2. High Heelssss. I'm wearing size 8! Yes yes yes, g
iant feet!
3. Make ups? Tee heee.
4. My true loveeeeeeeeeee!
5. I wish to lose another 2 kg! I lost 3 in 2 weeks! Wahaha!

Edits: I want a new headset for my ipod! My current one spoilt already ! Dang it!

The person who tagged me :
Choi Yen. Again! hahaha.

5 impression of her :

1. Cutee
2. Sweet!
3. Funny
4. Friendly
5. Loves to travel!

If he is your lover, you will..

It was a puppy love! See! Picture proves everything! She was the one kissing me! hahahahaa. I hope you don't faint when you see this Choi Yen. Hahahaha. It really makes me laugh whenever I see this picture. =)

If he would becomes your enemy,what could the reason be?
Never will be! She won't snatch away my Daniel Henney right? Tee heee.

Pass this quiz to 5 person you wish to know about how they feel about you.

1. To
2. All
3. My
4. Beloved
5. Readers!

Have a nice day! xoxoxo

No comments: