Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank God Is Friday!

1) Had the most-miss breakfast with Eugene and Arthur! Yen came along too. =) It was somewhere around school we always go in last 2 years! Together with Jess normally. And Eugene will be the one who drives us there. Last last time was his driver but he wanted to practice, so the driver guided him. BUT IT WAS SCARY OKAY! I remember I always hold the holder up there above the window and Arthur will start laughing at me while Eugene still continue driving like a crazy driver! LOL His driving skills today was better but still.. scary too! Thought he'll improve but I almost got heart attack in the morning. =.= He drived like as if he was Jay Chou in the Initial D movie. hahahhaha. Don't like that lah! Drive carefully! Well, we had the usual food like last time, roti canai and tea. We talked sooooo much about almost everything! Mostly about school and college life. Lol. Oh yeah, we met Encik Sahari there. Luckily it wasn't Pn Rokiah, if not she'll say a lot of things in class again! =( Anyways, Eugene is going back to Sydney tomorrow but he only find me yesterday night to have breakfast together! =( You tell me what kinda friend is this! hahaha. You smelly. Remember to bring me back Krispy Kreme next time you come back kay Eugeneeeeeee I don't care you go queue for 1 week during winter or not!! =D And have a safe flight tomorrow night! THANK YOU FOR YOUR BREAKFAST!! =D

2) The school has planned to exchange our class with K2 for about 2-3 weeks (they said as soon as possible) till they found good and experienced teachers (but why is Latha here) and ready to start for the Sc4 class. So the classroom we temporary have now is so much wider and cooler. Imagine 37 people are packing in a class, it's torturing sometimes. But lucky it's more quiet today! =)

3) My wound is getting better and better. It healed a lot compared to last week! =) Visited Dr Ting after school for check ups. He said I have to wait for another week to let the scalp to drop off by itself now. By the way, I met Vivian there! So surprised! She was collecting her medicine.. haha. We chatted for awhile when we were waiting. Kills the time. =3

4) I finally got the mood to take pictures again. ;)

Okay lah. I'm showing you guys the wound. It's part of my memories right. Hahaha. All I can say is that it's so much better compared to last week!

And guys if you're wondering why girls always take so long in the toilet, this is why. =)

No comments: