Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not blogging for 2 days already Omg! I'm so used to blog everyday already. Hahaha. Anyways nothing much happened this 2 days also. Not very interesting. Rachel and Mun Yee went to swimming competition. So school was kinda boring without them. I don't wanna talk about teachers in my blog already lah. If not I sure talk about our English teacher now who has a really squeaky voice and corpse bride look-alike (According to Kim) who doesn't really like us to do other work during her lesson but god knows how boring her class is. Tee hee.

Life's full with homework now. Add maths is crazy. Sejarah is scary. Physics is dissy wissy. Bm is drowsy! Maths is easy peesy. Hahaha. I'm so freaking tireddddddddd already lah. Lucky the holidays are coming again!

Hohoho. I mean no hohoho, hohoho is for Christmas. Chinese New Year is coming real soon! *Tung tung chiang* ( Kinda hate the tung tung chiang noises sometimes) Hahahaha. I'm so weird. But really what. Sometimes when you feel like you wanna sleep until you wake up automatically during the holidays especially CNY right. THEN your neighbour go hire those tung tung chiang lion dance come at 9 in the friggin morning of course you feel like screaming and ask them to go back home am I right. tsk. But the happiest thing is, I get to see all my cheeky and cute baby cousins and the kids again when I go back to my hometown this Saturday! Miss them all so much! And my beloved popo! Haha.
Anyways, Beard Papa and I are wishing you a early Happy Chinese New Year now! Actually I'm kinda showing off to you guys how nice is my mommy is. She bought this for me after school today! Sooooo sweet! <3

No comments: