Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged by Choi Yen

Rules:

1. Do tag and answer all the questions on your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your questions instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this Tag. Questions: clear??!!


1.What was your dream when you were a small kid?
My dream when I was a small kid was to go Disneyland and stay happily ever after with the princesses there!

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
This question makes me sound so old. Well, the happiest thing in my entire life is yet to come for sure! Maybe I'll get married with my prince charming and have pretty and cute kids with him, or became a billionaire and buy the biggest house and own alot of beautiful dresses and everything I want! I don't know yet!! =D

3.What do you wish to have right now?
Have lesser homework! I mean, I have almost everything I want now, (I'm not very demanding!) at least I have good good friends, dearest mommy and family to love me!

4. When was the last time your Horse laugh?
When I do dirty talkings with my girlfriends yesterday! It's very-very dirty, trust me!

5. What did you realize recently?
I realised that my school fees is getting higher and higher every single year! Luckily I get scholarship and I hope I can maintain it until next year! Study hard study hard Koh Kyean! =)

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?
Look at myself from the mirror everytime I see one. Wtf wtf. Unacceptable right?

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Eat chocolates!! Sweetness makes you happier! Didn't you know that? Or talk to the ones I trust and probably go out with my close friends to have fun until I forget about my sadness.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
Family and close friends of course. And my scholarship!

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
Within 5 years? Hmm, Get my driving licenses next year?! Realistic enough. Ha,ha. 2. Pass my SPM examinations next year with flying colours! It's my target! 3. Find my true love somewhere around this world. Okay lah, this is not a-very-realistic one. =D

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
I'll hide my feelings first, until I really really know him well and thinks that he's suitable for me, then I'll confess to him. Or maybe he'll confess to me first? Tee hee. Who knows, right? =)

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
1. Fakers.
2. Players.
3. Betrayals.

12. Define Loneliness.
For me, loneliness is not when you're alone, is when your heart is empty.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
What more I can ask for? I have family who cares for me, friends who loves me, studies in a private school which cost more than 10k per year, I get to eat, stay happily and healthy. Compare to others, I'm so lucky although I grown up without a dad. But fortunately, I have a mom who also acts as my daddy always support behind me and always be right there for me all these time.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
When I saw a couple kissing on their wedding in the movie.

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
His heart. =D

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
River flows in you by Yiruma. The song is so beautiful! I've been playing this song on the piano since this morning until now. =D

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
A wish only? I have so many wishes to make if it's really comes true! Okay, I wish all the people around me, especially the close ones, stay close to me happily and healthy as always!

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
I don't think so? I'm almighty! Oh my gosh I'm so olivia now. hahaha.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Of course I will do everything I want to do before I die right. I will make my entire life more beautiful, meaningful and memorable with the things I do before I really disappear. I will confess to the guy I like and get married with him as fast as possible because I want to get married before I leave, then I'll go to a honeymoon with him somewhere with snow because I never seen it so long ago already! Probably I'll bring my love ones along too because there's not much time we can spend together anymore, After that I will buy the most expensive dress which I didn't buy on that day and wear it until I die. Teeeeeeheeee.

20. Beauty or Intelligent?
Okay, this is a very hard question that I created myself recently. I find it very unfair when you're super duper smart, probably you won't look very pretty. And when you're pretty, probably you won't be so smart. I'm not saying that there's no girls with intelligent and beauty, but it's so rare! I haven't got my answer yet. Anyways, which one do you choose girls?

Here I tag :

1. Rachel, because you're so lazy to update your bloggieee.
2. Olivia, because you want more readers to visit your blog!
3. Malcolm, because you're being mean to me sometimes!
4. Michelle, because you're just too cool wtf hahahha.
5. Brendi, because I wanna know more about you!
6. Mandy, because you're trying to make me jealous with your new bf! Hmph! So mean!
7. Audrey, because you're that bitch's sister. Hahahaha, Oh my don't read this Cassandra!
8. Ken Vin, because you invited me to your birthday party. =)

No comments: