Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Event: Walk For Life, Charity Walkaton
Date: 27 July 2008
Venue: Titiwangsa

I finally went for the walkaton! It was sooo fun! And I feel healthy and slimmer after that!! (Before swallowing in a big bowl of pan mee from Bou Bou and brownies from Secret Recipe into my stomach after the event) Tsk tsk. I went there with Yayen early in the morning, and yes, that means I stayed over at her place the night before, and YES, that means I will have a tons of camwhore picture to be flood in this blog again! So stay tuned!!! But let's get back to the Walk for Life story first. To those who think that I'm too lousy to walk for 4.3km! You're wrong!! I made itttt and got a certificate after that! Wahahahha! Eh actually it's not very tiring after all eh. Like going shopping chit chatting and take pictures only. HAhahaha.

Our pretty Eye On Malaysia!

It started with a fun warm up first. Eh I did warm myself up also okay! Not taking pictures only! Hahah! It was something like Aerobic, quite tiring eh. But fun!

See I told you!! Hahahahah! Taken from Chen's blog!! Prove that I didn't lie okay!!

Hahahahha. I think I was having sugar high that time. HAHAHA! So cooperative!

Look at the crowdy crowd!!! Scary right!

Some funny pictures I took during the walk:

Look at the stickers!!


Stop looking at the sexy butt already!!

(This is Kim)

This picture very sexy also. Look at his sexy pimple. Make the whole picture look even more sexy!!

Hahahhaha. Picture taken by Meow Meow! I seriously didn't know while she was taking this picture!! grrrr!

Sexy backs! Hahahah! All thanks to Sue Yii for writing the sexy names for us! Wahaha! And now it's goneeee, argh!!

See! I really did finished the walk okay! Faster congrats me!!


Now it's time for the pictures taken with the people who went there on that day!

Meowlissa!

Pimple guy! Hahaha see our pants were the most striking ones! Others very dull one ok!

Me, Sylvia, JiaQi and Michelle!

Yen, Me, Mel, Kist!

The latin dancers!

Neighbour Wai Hoong!

Wai Hoong, Yen, Me, My love <3, Wayne II and Azim, right?

Carmen!

Cha Gia!

And my precious picture with Shinsuke!! IN YOUR FACE Sachie and Meow dan lain lain! =D

No comments: