Friday, August 01, 2008

Ups and Downs!!

The Super Up thing is:



I GOT A NEW COOL PHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! W580i. I love this phone man. The sound and light system blew me away.. Like so canggih lorh! And then I can know how many calories I burn in a day with this fitness function thingy. I burnt away 150 calories today by only walking ahahahhaha. Oh yeah!! I got Sims 2 in my phone too! It's kinda addictive you know Ahhahahah what lah I sound so jacoon so sue me. From who I got the phone from you asked? It's from my secret admirer. Not telling who!! Later sure got alot of peopleget jealous one since I so sexy ahahahah wtf. All I know is he sayang me alot one. And and I wanna keep it low profile, low profile. =D

2nd Up thing is:


It's Alvin Einstein Birthday today!

Physics handsome blowing his cake happily. =) *YES THAT'S HIS CAKE!!*

No lah no lah, we all treat him very good one. Got 2 cakes summore!

Picture with the birthday boy is a must.

3rd Up thing is:


I WATCHED THE MUMMY ALREADYYYYYY!! IT'S SO DAMN EFFING GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Don't worry no spoilers here YET!! FASTER GO WATCH YOURSELF!! (I still haven't watch Sex and the City yet and I wanna watch it desperately, anyone interested?)

4th Up thing is:

He'll be leaving to US tomorrow for 2 weeks! Yeays! Hope he go there as fast as he can! =)

5th Up thing is:

I LOST 2 kg in 3 days!!!!!!!! Drastic I know!!! Wanna know how??

I've been cirit biriting (diarrhea) for 6 times already in 2 days. Now got gastric already Allahhhhh. What did I do to deserve this! I've been behaving like a good girl for quite some time already. =( =( okay lah, this is not the Up thing, this is consider like super down already okay. Now I eat what also no mood already lorh. I think now I know why I got diarrhea and gastric already. I was eating alot of apple last weekdays, then suddenly eat all kinds of spicy and unhealthy food during the weekends. And I swear you don't wanna know what did I eat to get this punishment!! (all kinds of hawker food mixed together, char kueh teow, grilled stringray, fried lala, oh chien, fried crab, chicken wing, oh yeah, I ate tomyam steamboat with YY on saturday night too)

2nd down thing:

Shinsuke will be leaving tonight. Probably he's on the way to the airport now. =( Another person I'm gonna miss this year. He's sucha nice guy! I mean, He's so kind and sweet! I like the way he calls my name ahahhaha. oh yeah oh yeah, I got his email Sachie!!! Tee heeeee XD Hope to see him again next time!!

(I know I look damn shitty in these pictures lah but what do you expect from someone who went to toilet for 2 times in the morning already)

3rd down thing:

I can't get to go to MTV Asia Awards held in Genting tomorrow. =( Some of my friends are going anyways. Screw them lah! =S

No comments: