Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reasons Why I Love Kids. =D

1. Just by looking at them laughing, makes me laugh too. At least a smile when I'm sad.

2. Their innocence melts my heart!

3. Because I'm the only child, sometimes I do wish that I have someone to play with. (Although I have the feeling not to have siblings sometimes because some of them are really really troublesome and they might make me a bad sister) =D

4. Cuz they're easily satisfied. I love pampering kids with food especially desserts. eg sweets, puddings, jelly, cookies and stuff. Then they'll stick with me everywhere I go. Wahahahha.

5. I can't resist especially when I see cute kids, be it on the streets or the shopping mall, when I see babies or kids passing by me, I'll give them a hello! Sometimes they will just smile at me and tell their parents that I said hi to them or something. Hahahha! Sometimes I love disturbing the kindergarden kids during recess too. God!


6. When I'm bored, they'll do all kinds of crazy little things to cheer me up. Or ask me to play together with them too. Aww =)

This is one of the crazy little things they did to make me laugh when I'm busy studying for assessments! Now you all know why I can't do my assessment so well already. T_______T

Still remember them?? Such little lovely monsters! Check out their sexy moves!


My twin cousin brother doing some kickass dance they created themselves!



This is Andrew doing his solo, omg guess how old is he!!! He's only 5 this year omg and you see the way he shuffle T_T I'm so proud of him!!! And look at some of his movements and dance steps are really really funny!! Especially when he was doing the shake ass part, no one, NO ONE expected he really did something so crazily! He makes us all high! Mind you, he doesn't go for classes, they learned from watching their elder brother or the videos. *Tear of proud*


PS: I'm sorry for the weird music, I edited it with my phone. I don't know why I can't put any other musics besides the music from the Sony Ericsson phone. Urghh. And I'm sorry for the darkness of the video. The kids want it that way, they wanna dance in a dark place, they say it's cooler. I let them kei sei!

No comments: