Monday, August 11, 2008

Haru Haru!



Haru Haru is a new song sang by Big Bang. Very very nice! The mv is sooooooooooooooo touching omg. Make me cry 100 times also can T________________T The story is beautifully sad! You guys watch yourself I dont like to be a spoiler. =)

Currently watching Fated to Love You now! Last 2 episode already! Best drama everrr!! It's A MUST WATCH OKAY! Highest rank in Taiwan Drama List now! The last episode will be out by next Monday. T_T Next drama I'll get addicted to is surely 籃球火, Hot Shot! Starred by 3 hot hot guys omg, Wu Zhun, Jerry Yan and and Show Lo! Hahaha what a name XD But before that, I'll surely watch We Got Married, a korean TV show about couples getting married. Should be very very funny though! The Ms Big Bang is bugging me to watch it every single day now so we can talk about it hahahahha wth. Soon okay sweetie soon!

doing the In thing!Hahahhah! "A!"



I'm dying now. Got Bio and Chem Assessment together tomorrow. Great =) *teamwork okay?*

No comments: