Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cinderella


Sigh sigh. school's starting tomorrow. Obviously I'm still not satisfied with my holidays yet. Isn't it just too short. I'm kinda guilty to say this but I've never touched any books during this holiday at all. All I did was just sticking my butt in front of the computer screen watching We Got Married, Hot Shot and Moonlight Resonance from Crunchyroll.com. It's very addictive. I feel sorry for myself now already. Time to push myself to study soon. Finals in less than 2 month time. Die die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyways, we went for a Addmaths Camp last Sunday for 4 hours. It's crazy. But there's a break for us. And here goes. The boy thing and the girl thing.

Boy thing

Girl thing

Forget about that. Hungry anyone?

Taiwanese Cuisine this time. My warm dinner.


Anyways, see all of you in school tomorrow. Have a lot of things to catch up.

No comments: