Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08


I would like to get married today but... too bad. No ideal guy for me for now except for those sexy people around me. You know who you are. =)


Anyways, it's Olympic'08 today. Held in Beijing this year. Right on 8pm on the 8th minute and 8th second. So cool!


Oh yeah, I heard the Student Council audition will be starting soon right. I feel like wanting a post this time round. Won't go for the president of course. It's too hectic for me. Sports director is a no no for me. The Chagia wanna take the treasurer post so don't wanna compete with her. CCA director? Neh.. Secretary got too much things to jot and write! You know what post I'm thinking of? Academics Director. Hahahahhahah. What! I think it's the most most suitable job for me among all of the other posts already lorh. But if wanna compete with those people in Science 1 will be quite tough ler. I where got as smart as hardworking as them. Hahah. Summore so naughty also go out where got as serious in studies as them one. Actually Public Relation also quite nice one. But that smelly Olivia asked me not to run for it cuz she wants the post, smelly right? So don't vote for her. Hahahahhahah. Just joking just joking. Aiya let's see how things go now lah. If I really really run for Academics director, will you give me a vote? *puppy eyes*

I ran out of things to blog nowadays. School's kinda boring except for the Minggu Bahasa Week but it ended today. Took part in a few activities such as Cogan Kata and the Akhbar thingy. Too bad my group never win anything. But what we did was nice I must say. Will show pictures up soon ! I heard that there's something wrong with my blog right? I bet you guys are using Internet Explorer! Haha! Please use Mozilla indeed! I'm sorry for the inconvenience! =)


*Olympic starts now!* *fireworks fireworks*

No comments: