Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Choir Practice at Rebecca's House
.
.
.
.

Konon-nya. Over 21 classmates only 10 turned up. Ahh, but it was still fun honestly. I'm sure it would be better if those turned up also! How can we missed out Cass T_T Then other guys went for tennis, and Zhao went to the 9th state for water polo. Sigh. Oh yeah, and and Hanim's angel voice wasn't there too. Only got Mike's holy voice. Hahahahha no lah no lah just joking. So while waiting for our beloved class monitor and Mr Deng the late birds, we, the early birds were having our fun time of.. You should know best. =D


Nuff' said.

Nuff' NUFF' said.


I simply love this picture. So koreanish right! Like like Andy and Solbi's family picture wahahaha.

Thanks to the photographers Carmen and Hua Min.

This is the original picture. I did not write that. Hahahaha the photographer edited it! So nice right! I took some other pictures from her too because it's so nice itself and I couldn't resist! =D THANK YOU CARMEN & HUAMIN!

Crown J & In Young

Where's others?!

Baby One More Time~

Moi, Hua and Yen.

Influence the others with the A thing!


Playing aroud her pretty garden with her colourful fan thingy.

Mike & Eddie was having sexy time. Susan was jealous! *evil laughs*

Ouch. Haha!

Heading to the playground. Just for fun!

I'm only 6 this year. =)

Rachel says: Me too! XD

Told you. We're having a fun time there!

Mich & Kyean myself! Teehee! XD I purposely wear the top to look more Koreany AHAHAHHA wtf. It's not funny to wear that in Malaysia ok. My cousin was asking where am I going in the morning before I left my house. Then I asked him, where do you think I'm going. He said, Artic! T_T

A picture for only ME&MYSELF&I.

And now the group.

And the class! Nah! Half of the class! 9 girls and 1 pimp! Hahahahha!

Influencing the Korean fever to more and more people .

The crazy us! Hahaha! The Sampat Mich and The Manja Me. The Blur Yen and The Cool Rach. The Crazy Jay Chou Fans - Mun, Carmen and Becca, The typical Drea and the Cute HuaMin... And the PIMP!


That is all before we left the house for our own activities. For Rach, Michelle and I, we went for Korean food in Ampang Avenue. For others, they went to a small dessert restaurant to chill as they were not as korean as us. Hahhaha. So here goes.

Our soup.

Korean BBQ with lotsa small side dishes.

Korean seafood pancake! Delicious!

And Bibimbap!

Mike enjoying his food.

Eddie and Susan also happily enjoying their food. See how good it takes for having korean food. There's no any thoughts of snatching Mike away from each other. Wahahaha.

At least a group Picture.

Cheers! We had SOJU! It was good.. and tipsy! and sexy! And you don't wanna know. =) *winks* Oh before the Ahem part, we went to the Korean market to buy some Korean ice cream and coffee as our dessert. =D

No comments: