Friday, August 15, 2008

Here Comes The Holiday!!


Yeays. Holidays finally are here. I did my assessment not so well. It's time for me to study I know. But let me enjoy for a few more days first. Then MAYBE my engine will start!
Okay. I started watching We Got Married already!!!!!! ( HEAR THAT RACH! You can stop bugging me to watch it now and let's talk about the every single funny thing in it! *doing Andy's love dance* HAhAHAHHAHAHA)

Talking about this korean TV show makes me feel like having someone to protect me just like how the couples do in the show. There's 4 different type of guys here and the way they treat their partners are really different. Your choice, which one do you prefer. =)


Well well, Alex is my ideal type of guy. Who is something like the "Perfect" kinda guy, have a sense of humour, sweet, caring, gentle, (good looking with a hot body), cooks for his another half AND LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES! Hahahhaha! (So he won't feel weird when I take pictures of everything too) Omg I wanna take polaroids picture with my boyfriend next time when I have one! So cool lorh! Can write and edit the picture with your own hand writting. Summore he sings to his partner too T_T manis betul. Why aren't there any guys like him in real life! I wanna find one!

But isn't it kinda fake to have someone like this in real life. I think I will feel kinda insecure if my boyfriend is that perfect! (But I still don't mind having him wahahahha I wanna show off wth) I mean why not, normally "perfect guys" are the playful ones, so they might not be serious with you too, and you won't put too much feelings into him while both of you are enjoying the process of being together, no?

Wait wait, this is for the perfect guy category only. I'm not the playful type who plays around too. Especially when it comes to relationships. But let me tell you, no one is perfect. There's only guys who fakes it to be the perfect guy. Those in tv and dramas are characters created by the directors. Not many guys will be as good looking WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY than them in this reality. I don't trust there's nothing bad you can find from someone. FACE THE FACT GIRLS!

SO, conclusion is, I would prefer a guy who will make me smile and laugh everyday, which is someone like Andy. Omg his love dance is super duper FUNNY! I can't stop laughing when he dances, and I can laugh again and again for watching it for a few times. Wei Zhen was doing it this yesterday morning leaded by Rach! Hahahhaa. He's the "Andy" just because he treats Mandy like how Andy treats Solbi. Indirectly, the way Mandy treats him is almost the same as how Solbi treats Andy. Which is like those sweet sweet love which fills with all kinds of little crazy silly demands, joys and happiness. Nothing much really cares. All the silly things they do are really really meaningful and there's this true happiness between them. Yeah, I want something like that. *One of the reason I would love to get married with Andy is because HE LOVES FOLDING CLOTHES!* Hahahha! and I hate it most. I discovered a sexy Ninja way to fold shirt in the shortest time! (I got that from Ali, my sexy murid actually) No lah no lah, I wanna see him do love dance for me everyday when I demands hahahah!

Okay. Crown J's turn now. Hmmm. He's a funny and tolerating boyfriend. Not very handsome (still okay) but I think girls would be happy with him though. He's so sweet omg. He bought a big big big packet of candies, I MEAN A REALLY BIG PACKET ONE. Then he stuffed all the candies inside his partner's pillow case as a surprise. SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEETTTTTTT LORH! Then then his A pose is super the funny too omg hahaha sucha cute guy! The way he speaks very funny too. Hehe A! AND OH YEAH, Omg his partner is really something. Maybe I will act like her if I wanna scared a guy away next time! Hahahhaha. She asks for presents EVERY SINGLE TIME and and she demanded a couple hair dye hahahahahh wth. Seriously! I would like it only if my partner do it happily with me lah. Like AWWW how sweet to have a same hair colour right Hahha! The way she fat lan cha also very cute and funny and TEH! Oppa~~~~

Now now it's the fat old man Hying Don's turn. I really thought he was someone very cute and lovely at the beginning but after 2 episodes, I FIND HIM REALLY REALLY urghhhhhhh.. If I so happened to marry with this kinda guy I think I rather die! T_T What lah, he's always lying on the sofa, lying on the bed, leaving the girl to do everything all by herself! And what makes me angry is he doesn't care about her feelings at all. And he's ego-ness reminds me of someone! Urghhhhhhh makes me wanna punch him if there's really someone like him. *emo emo* =S But I find them is the most realistic couple. Normally couples are like that after the "sparkling period". Sigh sigh I want happily ever after story lah!! =D


WATCH AND YOU WILL KNOW! And tell me what kinda guys you prefer. =) I swear it's very very funny and entertaining especially when you love Korean. It's a must watch. I don't regret watching it and now I'm already in Episode 12 in 2 days. =) *Happy Rachel?*


*RACHEL AND MANDY! IT'S ALL YOU GUY'S FAULT NOW YOU ALL MAKE ME FEEL LIKE HAVING A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!!!! WORST STILL, AFTER A FEW MORE EPISODES I FEEL LIKE GETTING MARRIED NOW!!*

No comments: