Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back From Mars


I just got home. peacefully. Had so much fun time this whole week at dearest Mun's house and Chagia's happy sweet sixteen. Everything were great except my body is aching and my eyes are stretched now. =S This shows how much fun I had. Time to be serious on my studies now. Exam's one month away. *gasps*

Anyways, I have a very very very bad news for all of you. I forgot to bring my camera out since Tuesday! And I can't go home to get it because my mom left to HK already! WTFFFFF. I failed as a blogger. I feel so sorry for myself. I didn't take any pictures of anything last few days. I feel like killing myself. The feeling was like.. There's no camera on my wedding day! HAhahahah omg am I being too exaggerated. But seriously. LUCKILY, I have all my beloved blogger girlfriends and I know they love me enough to share all the pictures with me right! That's why I love them so much! *kisses all over you guys*

Till then, I'll promise to update once I collected all the pictures from them k? I have so much things to blog about. And we made a lot of crazy videos on those nights together. Stay tuned! It's very interesting. I promise.

In the mean time, I shall post some pictures (From phone) to keep my blog alive while waiting for the others from their cam. *Slow pokes*

Being the best cha gia ever. I made this Blueberry Cheesecake FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE with other girlfriends for the cha gia. Will blog about it more later!

Don't you just love her. (Sorry for the big fat eye bag. Just woke up)

Favourite hot spot. Hahahhaha

Ma babies! The toilet family wtf wtf

I heart big mirrors! Went out with Mun and her mom yesterday to The Gardens.

By the way, look who's the one who took all the blanket. Don't simply blame me hor!

You may take one before you leave! It's from Celicakes. =)


Before I go, Happy 51th Merdeka! *kiam siap fireworks*


Meanie Kyeanie is signing off.


No comments: