Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ya Yen's Sweet Sixteen Bash


No not Pavillion this time, not Sunway Pyramid too. We've decided to go to KLCC for a new change. Simply because we're so patriotic like that. Hahaha. Well the plan was actually supposed to be going for a Paint ball session but her mom disallowed. *Thank you aunty!!!* I don't wanna come back with bruises all around. So we went to KLCC just for a simply chilling session. Much more better for me I will say. =D

The theme was actually Beach after discussing for so many times. Are we beach-y enough? No right, Hahahha. No not bitchy, BEACHY.

The beloved girlfriends.
Mich.Kyean.Mel.Rach.Yen.Cass.Mun.Oli

Actually we planned to go Delicious for lunch. But we were slightly late due to the traffic jams and the movie queue. We didn't have enough time to walk to Delicious so we went to Madam Kuan at last. Patriotic aren't we. Malaysian cuisine it was!!! Rach, Mel, Mich, and the birthday girl had fattening Nasi Bojari, while Oli and I had delicious Char Kueh Teow, my all time favourite. Cass had Sambal Petai & Prawn with rice. Something I wouldn't order because I hate Petai. But I still ate all her onions in there cuz she hates them. Hahahah. We don't waste food. That's our motto!! =D My dearest Mun didn't eat much, she ordered Golden Dreams as her dessert. Something you wouldn't like if you don't like corn just like me.

Just after the lunch, our movie was about to start. Babylon it was. Omg the most difficult to understand movie of the year. The movie makes me dumb. Cuz I still can't figure out what's the whole story about until now. I almost fell asleep in the cinema that time. That explains how difficult to understand! It's as complicated as the lessons being taught in class. I'm serious. =./ Cass had to go after the movie. So we walked her to her father's boutique shop. Such nice friends aren't we. Tee hee.

We heart big mirrors. From Edmund Ser.

Michael Jackson wannabes. Hahhahah. Just joking!

After that, we decided to walk around the park to take some pictures and walk to Delicious for tea break. But wth, some people with *very good sense of direction* who *knows* where is Delicious brought us to walk a big fat round around the KLCC park. It's not funny okay. Plus imagine Mich and I was wearing high heels. Smelly. In the end we didn't get to Delicious too cuz we were all so frustrated of walking, so we went to The Apartments after all.

Pictures time!

Cool people yaw! *Spreading the A-ness* Too bad Rach was taking this picture for us so she wasn't in!

Without Mun this time. =( Still doing the A thing!

All thanks to Mr Self Timer. You made us all together again! I love you!

Oh my. We look so happy walking together with heels! Why are there 3 kelefehs at the back of us grrrrrrr.

Lovely picture.

The Apartments, KLCC.

They have a very warm interior design too. Gives you a home sweet home feel. This is just part of the corner of the restaurant. Definitely will visit this lovely apartment again soon!!

Ma Girls. *Including Cass of course!*

With the bloggers.

With the not. Hahaha! Look at their sad faces! So cute!

My very very rich chocolate mousse! Sigh, by looking at this picture makes me drool already. I miss it so much!! It's sooooooooo freaking good! Can't wait to try their others dessert!!

The best damn thing on earth. - Including me okay! Hahahaha. Love this picture of me! Look like Daniel Henney's wife hor hor. *slaps face*

Not forgetting a picture with the lovely birthday girl. *hearts kisses and hugs*

Mun's Palova something something. I didn't notice the name. But it's very nice too. It's very creamy milky and tasty. I wonder why she didn't like it. We all love it to bits!

The sweetheart complaining how bad it was. I fed her with my delicious chocolate mousse to fill up her noisy mouth! Hahaha!

Group Picture!

We are so cool like that. Hahahah the original spreader were Rach and I! We made people around us cool like us! Wahahah!


There's other parts too! Stay tuned! Feed yourself with this delicious post first! It should last you for a few days from now! =D

No comments: