Wednesday, July 23, 2008

They are back from Japan!!


As you all know, there's 2 Japanese students from Hokuryo came to our school this Monday. One boy one girl. The guy's name is Shinsuke! A very friendly and polite guy! I find almost every Japanese guy from Hokoryo all also very gentle and polite one lorh. Hahaha where got as monkey as our SG boys one tsk tsk. Hmm. I don't really know the girl because I didn't get to know her yet lah. It would be kinda weird for a girl to go say hi to another girl without introduction right. hahahah. Hopefully I'll get to say hi to her soon!


Back to the storyy!


They are back from Japan of course! 5 of my classmates went there, which are Rach, Steven, Ali, Farris and Hanim! God I miss them so much! Especially my Rach sweetie! You guys missed out a lot of fun and gossips in school while you're away from Japan! But the class had been so boring without you guys seriously! =( But but guess you guys left your heart in Japan already lah) You guys still miss Japan even you're back to Malaysia now. =( Please don't tell me anymore my heart can't take it! Don't tell me about how much fun you guys had in Universal Studio, don't tell me about how small the toilet is again, and and don't tell me about the food thereeeeeeeeeee anymore lahhhhhh pleaseeeeeee!! OH YEAH, AND STOP THE HOT GUYSSSSSSSSS TOPIC ALREADY!! Hahahahha! Anyways I can't wait to see the pictures lah! Can anyone faster update ar! =D


The smelliest thing is, That that gatal Rach said there's a lot of hot and cute guys there!! Too bad she never bring back Fukuda for me!! =( =( *Even his picture also don't have!!!* But good news is, he and his girlfriend broke up means i got chance already ahhahahaha wtf so bad. Anyone got his EMAILLLLLL! Send me as soon as possible ok ok! I treat you lunch!



Aiyo just joking lah! I where got so desperate one right right right TEE HEE.


*But you guys still can help me give him my email address one if you have his contact lah haahahahah*


Anyways, the guys are super sweet! They brought us back souvenirs!! Rachel gave me the most souvenirs! *kisses* There's sweets, green tea egg roll *drools*, a pen with Japanese doll picture, and a a friendship good luck charm! =) Steven is soooo sweet too! He brought me a very cool and pretty necklace (and wore it for me himself!!) *AWWWWWWW*!! Hahahha! (It wasn't for you Cass! You took it away from him when it's supposed to be mine!! Hmph! You got your abang's necklace enough already!) Ali got me a Japanese doll ahahhaha.

Oh yeah, the darling of mine is very sweet too! He got me a box of Godiva chocolate when he went to Thailand last few weeks and and a big packet of Famous Amos cookie (without nuts!!) as a surprise for me today!! Ahahahaha. Wanna know who is the sweet guy? Lim Wai Weng! Hahahhaha you can go bash him now if you're jealous wahahhaa. You know he's so perasan omg.


It was something like that:


Me: I got nothing to blog ler. Gimme inspiration! Hmmm I think I'm gonna blog about how good you treat me okay!

Him: Hahaha. Later other people jealous if you blog about me how! I scared they all hate me and come bash me up ar. Don't blog until so kua cheong ar!

Me: Aiya don't worry lah! Not like I got a lot of admirers also!

Him: Okay, but i got alot of admirers what. Hahahhaha *joking*


HAHAHAHHAA. Perasan giler! I throw apple to you tomorrow!



No lah, just joking. Will update again soon! =D





No comments: