Friday, June 06, 2008

Reasons Why I Miss Kuantan


Remember how bad I complained how boring Kuantan was last few years back? I would said that I'm gonna rot lah this lah that lah everytime I go back to Kuantan that time because there's nothing much for me to do there besides eat, sleep and watch drama. Of course I still eat, sleep and watch drama everytime I go back now, but there's so much more things waiting for me ahead everyday to do!

Like:

The Baby Boy <3

My cute cute little baby boy waiting for me to play with him everyday! Once he sees my mom drop me outside his house, he'll always greet me with a big smile and a loud scream, "Jie jie!" This moment takes my breathe away. And he loves to eat! Like a lot! Learn from me one I guess. That's why so chubby! Hahhah! And he always want me to carry him and make me walk him everywhere he wants and give him everything he wanna eat. Aiyer manja like king only! But his cuteness and fatness will eventually melt my heart everytime before I wanna reject my demands. I love spending my time with him! I took a few videos of him but the quality of the video is not very good, I'll show you guys when I haThis ve better versions of them. =D


The Food!!

Got so many food to eat my goodnessssssss. 2 weeks already and I haven't feel hungry before! You know what I mean anot? I munch food when I'm not hungry too! Why is thisssss happening to me! Urghh It's crazyyyyyy! My aunty's cooking lah! My grandmother's cooking lah! My MOM's Cooking lah! AND MY KETCHUP NOODLE!! And LOK LOK!!

Oh my ketchup noodleeeeeeee! Can tapau for me ar?? Next time I bring you there lah, no matter how nice I write also you won't understand the taste one! I can eat almost whole plate, that good? Hahhaha!

Nah Chagia! This is what I was talking about! The Kuantan's Lok Lok! So much cheaper! 70 cents per one stick! The sauce makes it special and it'll make you eat up to 20 sticks at one time!

Lucky Kuantan got all these food only! If not I'll be the fattest person in the world no doubt! Damn Lok Loks and Ketchup noodle! And all the food in Kuantan! Hahahha! I don't know but everything I eat in Kuantan also nice one! I always say I'm very hang fok everytime I finish dinner. Everyone will laugh by then! What! True what! I get to eat food cooked with love! Not hang fuk meh!



The New Shopping Mall, East Coast Mall, Kuantan!

The shopping mall I always go to online and watch movies when I go back last time is Berjaya MegaMall because there's the only shopping mall there which has Starbucks and GSC! Hahahahah! But now this new shopping mall, happens to be the most happening hot spot in Kuantan now! Besides Starbucks and cinema, there's a huge Carrefour supermarket, well furnished Parkson, wah at first I thought I was in KL the first day I visited the mall! So neww and fresh! Very the atas alreaady for Kuantan! Like the Pavillion in KL. Yeah something like that!

AND NOT FORGETTING SOME COOL SHOPS!

Hahahah! We have Quicksilvers in Kuantan now! Wait, still got MNG, Padini, Errr err.. Converse, Elianto, Skin Food, Nose, and alot of new shops you can never think of lah! Too many until I forgot already!

But.. I will not forget about...

this!

AND THIS!

Wahahahhahahha. THEY HAVE BASKIN ROBIN'S AND BIG APPLE IN KUANTAN!!!!!!!! You want me to repeat that?! THERE'S BASKIN ROBIN'S AND BIG APPLE'S OUTLET IN KUANTAN NOW! You clearrrrrrrr? Hahahha it makes me wanna go there everyday, and that makes me a fat whale now! Hahahha I don't know but I feel that those ice cream and doughnuts are running in my blood nowwww T_______________T


Looks familiar too?! Yeah it's Sushi King! Hahaha! Looks alot?! That's only our tea break! Aiya don't talk about food already lah later I cannot stop I damn fat already! Wanna hide in a corner and cry! Nolah gimme 3 weeks for sure I can lose weight again! Wait and see lah! Hmph! I have my secret weapons already!

Hmph they think they so secocok!

This one also not bad what right!

And now I got 2 together! Wahahhaha!

The Hyatt Hotel!


by the pool

My uncle suddenly booked a suite there for a night after the grandma's birthday night. The room has a fantastic view of the seaside too! So nice right! And the beach seems like belongs to us cuz it's private area strictly for VIPS only! The best thing was, there's high tea break for us too. The food there has improved tremendously! Like so porch already! Fine cakes and fresh salmons, mmm I love. Last time's suck so bad, sorry to say!

the Teluk Cempedak Beach! Who say Kuantan's beach very dirty one ar!

A candid shot! Don't scream when you see this picture here Daryl! Cuz you know you're hot! hahahahah!

Tanning! Hahhaha! Because the sun was burning hottttt! I still like this picture even though my thighs looks big! Hahahhaa

Enjoying my holidays in Kuantan! Hope you did enjoy your holidays too! =D

No comments: