Wednesday, April 09, 2008

7 Deadly Sins


Gluttony

1. Do you think you eat more than you should?
Everytime! Even in my dreams! Serious no joke! I eat everytime when I feel like eating! Even if I'm not hungry.. sigh sigh. Good thing is, I don't eat snacks and junk food. =)
2. What is your favorite meal?
I have no favourite favourite meal. I enjoy whatever I'm eating! I only eat whatever I enjoy!
3. What did you have for dinner today (or yesterday)?
A plate of rice with dishes. and wildberries cheesecake for dessert!
4. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything goes well with my taste buds. Not too sweet. I love creamy desserts for goodness sake! Beard Papa's cream puff, Haagen Darz, New Zealand Natural and Baskin Robbin's ice cream, Famous Amos's cookies, and fine cakes! Not forgetting Meiji's HELLO PANDA's cream biscuits! It's heavennnnnnnnn!!
5. Can you cook well?
Not very well yet! I'm planning to take courses and learn about culinary arts after high school though.
6. Are you a fruit or veggie person?
Both! Both are like the same to me. Cannot choose! I'm a half vegetarian yo!
7. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
Anywhere not too expensive with good food. I have too many to list out!
8. Do you feel comfortable with your weight?
Nope. But I'm not doing anything about it besides complaining like a fat ass. My body is outta shape again sigh sigh!
9. Are you vegetarian or vegan?
I'm a vegetarian at home. That explains because my grandparents both are vegetarians so I have to bear with them and I'm very fine with it! See I'm sucha good good girl. Rawrrrr.
10. Describe your normal eating habits.
Not very picky. The only thing I don't eat is brinjal ( I don't know why but it tastes like as if I'm eating mucus no offence), bitter gourd, beef (allergy problem), si ham (it's siiiiiiiiiii!!!) and animal organs. I try not to eat sharkfins, foie gras because the way they kill them for us to eat is very very sad. =S Apart from that, I don't really like oily food too. I enjoy eating a lot. I'm super super wai sek (I ADMIT!) and I think it's coming from the genes, (THANK YOU DADDY AND MOMMY) Don't ask me how waisek am I, judge me if you want!


Lust

1. How much do you find yourself thinking about sex?
Hmm. You don't wanna know. Hahahhaha.
2. Are you a virgin?
Abuden. Hahahaha. If I'm not, probably my mom will skin me alive, chop me into pieces, slice me, mince me, and marinate me, grill me, braise me, boil me, cook me and then feed me to the hungry sharks and crocodiles!
3. If not, who did you lose your virginity to and when?
Ahahahaha. Not yet lah. Maybe Casssandra will be the one. I have a strong feeling! HAHHAHAHAHA.
4. Do you believe you should be in love to have sex?
Yeah. I don't think I will have sex with someone I don't love, no??
5. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
I'm very loyal and honest. =D
6. What the first thing you look for in a boy/girl?
Good personality means a lot to me.
7. Do you have any special fantasies?
What kinda fantasies? I have plenty. The pure romancy ones of course, what are you thinking you pervert.
8. Have you been in lust more than love?
Hahahah! Maybe XD
9. Would you have sex with more than one person?
Hell no. Later I get AIDS how? hahahha. Or or I get pregnant?! Nah that's not the main reason. I wouldn't have sex with any other men unless he's my significant someone. =D
10. Who have you lust for?
the current one? Raphael! You dunno who one lah! =) *girls shh shhhh*



Greed

1. What do you want more than anything right now?
Never thought of that. If I want that particular thing, then I hope I will get it one day later.. not too rush to have it though.
2. Does money play an important part of your life?
Of course money is important! Without money I can't go out with my friends! Without money I can't eat what I want! Without money I cannot make telephone calls and sms! Without money I will become orang asli and do sistem barter's business!
3. What are your goals for the future?
To be a successful woman! In every single aspects. Career, family- wife and mom, friends and everything else lah!
4. Do you think money is more important than love?
Nope. Of course love is more important! Without love how you got mood to earn money leh!
5. If you were given one million dollars right now, what would you do with it?
Fulfill all my needs first! Then donate some to the poors! I don't know what to do with so much money lah. But one thing for sure I will spend almost all of them before the day I die! What for die with the money!
6. Has anyone ever called you spoiled or greedy?
Spoilt when I was young. Not now. Greedy? Yeah, some particular things.
7. Do your parents have a lot of money?
Not my problem also! If I have the ability I wouldn't wanna use my mom's money so much from now on!
8. How much money do you spend in one week?
A week? Hmm. Not more than 100 bucks will do.
9. Do/would you share with people that are less fortunate?
Of course I will. Only If I have extra for them!
10. Have you ever robbed someone?
hahahah. Who so unlucky to be my boyfriend! Hahahha. Nah i kid again. I don't rob people, I ask from them politely if I really need the money and I make sure I'll return them soon. =3



Sloth

1. Have many people called you lazy?
People who are more hardworking than me.
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Can't get enough of it! 6 hours during school days. Uncountable during holidays. =D
3. Do you often take naps in the middle of the day?
yeah. especially during boring lessons. Whoops.
4. What was the most depressing time of your life?
Not really depressing.. I have happier things waiting for me the next morning!
5. What is the best way to relax?
Lying down on your bed, nakedly! Hahahhaha. Of course I'm just kidding here, get a aroma full body massage or take a hot bath will do.
6. Would you consider yourself more of a follower or leader?
Leader among my group? I don't know but I remember Cass an Mun told me before that if there's without me, the whole thing won't work. =) =) I can be a follower too.
7. Would you consider yourself a caring person?
Yeah. I care for the people who cares for me lah. Hahaha. Animals and plants.. But I don't know why I don't really care about my personal belongings sometimes.. God knows how many times I dropped my phone onto the floor and forgot how many things before....
8. What time do you go to bed at night?
Pass midnight most of the time.
9. What do you waste most of your time doing?
Bloggings! ANTM! Drama series and urghh. EATING! And talking to him!
10. Would you rather go out somewhere or stay home?
It depends on going out with who and where!



Wrath

1. Who was the last person you were upset with?
My mom. Sigh sigh. She's a pain in my ass sometimes! Urghhh.
2. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
Blogged about the one who called me a slut. Hahahhaha.
3. Do you hate anyone?
Not really.. I don't really care about people I dislike (Not hate). =D
4. Are you angry a lot?
ANGRY? Noooooooo where got! Hanim says that I'm the most cheerful person she ever met okay! Tee heee =3
5. What was the last thing that made you mad?

My mom's screams. (Don't scream when you read this sexy mama)
6. Have you even been in a physical fight with someone?
Not yet. Maybe one day I will, when Olivia heat my nerves with her bimbo-ness!
7. Has there been a time that you wanted to seek revenge?
Hahhahaha. No wor. My friends will back me up before I seek for revenge one. Right right?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Which one do you think it was?
9. How do you express your anger and frustration?
EAT! SLEEP! MUSIC! SHOWERRRRRRRR. BITCHHHHHHHHHH! Hahhahaha.
10. Is it easy for you to forgive?
I forgive, but I don't forget easily. =D

Envy

1. Who are you most jealous of?
Not jealous of anyone, right now. Probably the girl last time my ex fell for. I was so miserable that time and when I see her now again, I'll feel so much better because I'm SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER
! Hahhahaha. Woops! True what! Don't slap me okay.
2. What is something you want that your best friend has?
I have what I want already. =)
3. What is one thing you think you are lacking in life?
Haih I don't like envy questions sigh sigh. One thing I'm lacking? WHAT ELSE SHOULD I HAVE????
4. Do you think of yourself as an envious person?
Hahaha. Definitely no!
5. How would you consider yourself lucky?
Lucky. Super lucky summore.
6. Unlucky?
Just sometimes. But after I complained, I feel much better. I have good listeners among my friends.
7. Have you ever felt sorry for yourself?
I would feel very sorry for myself if I don't eat that plate of char siu fan in front of me now!!!
8. Overall, do you think you have everything you need?
Yeah, most of them.
9. Is there anyone that has been envious of you?
aahhaha. maybe maybe! How I know worh aiyo ask them yourself lah. Especially the one who called me a slut previously. =)
10. Do you want a better life than what you have?
Yeah. Everyone wants a better life. Who doesn't?

Pride


1. What is your best physical feature?
My best physical feature? What do you think it is? Don't say my hips!!
What do you like most about your personality?
Being so bubbly and cheerful everytime. Being my real self and I don't hide myself.
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
10 minutes when I'm late?
4. Do you wear a lot of make-up?
Make up? Important occasions maybe? Or when I'm on the mood! Hahhaha.
5. How often do you go shopping?
Hmmm. 4 times a month? I won't simply go shopping spree like a crazy spendthrift woman!
6. Are your looks very important to you?
If I say no I've would be lying, girl.
7. Would you ever like to be a model?
If I have the body! Aiya, I don't think so lah. I love to eat so much how can sacrifice eating sessions just for the modelling career sigh sigh!!
8. What could be improved about your body?
Bigger boobs and smaller hips will do!
9. Do you think that you’re better than others?
You really wanna know? YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW? I think I'm better than a lot of people! Hahhahaha. WHAT? Not happy now isit?
10. What is your most embarrassing moment
?
Just yesterday.. My uniform's button accidentally unbuttoned.. I don't know how!! Luckily Mi-che-lle told me.. And she saw my pink lassie bra!!! Urghhhhh.

No comments: