Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Girls Out Loud.

This outing was supposed to be the last time we go out with the guy who left us to Perth on last Sunday. It was on the day his party held also. Last last Saturday remember? Omg time passes sooooooooooooo fast now and exams are just in another 2 weeks! *deep breathe*


Both Yen and I took LRT and Monorail to Times Square after tuition in the morning. While waiting for others to come, we had the time to walk around to buy him the basketball jersey and we had some dessert in this sweet and lovely Korean restaurant,

Vogur Berry.





If you guys didn't notice, this ice cream shop is just right between Border's on the cinema's floor. The cinema's counter there... For me it's a kinda new place.. ( Don't mind me, I didn't go Times Square before eversince Pavillion opened last year. Hahhahaha. So I don't exactly know when did this shop opened but its niceeeeeee)

Well furnished, lovely ambience. Perfect for couples! The colours are so sweet!!

Told you this place is lovely and sweet!! =D
The ice cream counter. Look! There's so many balloons there! Heart shaped one!!

The ice cream we ordered. Basically it's not really ice cream. It's yogurt. There's 2 types. One is the creamy one, another one is the icy one. Besides, you can actually choose whatever toppings you want to put on your ice cream. There's varieties of fruits, plenty of syrup toppings too! But be careful, it's not that cheap you know. This bowl of ice cream cost us about 9 bucks already T-T. I rather go Haagen Dazs! =D

The pink menu! AND US!! =)

Ahahahah. The Kyean and Yen! Cha Gia Forever!

We tell you a secret. But please don't tell anyone that..


We're getting married soon!

Faster congrats us! Hahahha.

Saranghaeyo Cha Gia! *hearts*


When some LALA's soul ran into our body.....




Hahahhahaha. I dunno what to say. Maybe this is the way we *have fun* instead of having sex like any other new married couple. HAHAHAHHAHA.

Went into Borders and...

CAMWHORED WITH THE MAGAZINE'S COVER GIRL! Hahahahha omg how lame can we be. Tsk tsk tsk.

I wanna get married I wanna get married! I wanna be a sexy bride I wanna be a sey bride! hahhahaha.


They came after that. Went to buy the movie tickets and then the guys will go Arcade while Andrea, Yen and I went to had something for our tummy again! (For my tummy only actually, I don't know why but I can eat like a pregnant woman) Then it's movie time! We watched Definitely, Maybe! But it's kinda boringggggggg.. It's boring lah actually! Hahaha. I have better love stories to share lorh wtf wtf. Tell you guys next time! We went to take Purikura also! But it's too small so Yayen's scanner cannot scan! =S But it's very cute I have to say! We didn't have time to take pictures together and Yayen and I had to go back earlier to her house to prepare for the party! So we took alot of pictures on that night also what right! =)

Aiya I have so much more to post but I'm running out of time. I have to go start studying already lah if not can die pfftttttttt. So much more to study and I'm totally blank for History! Why everything also Islam one sigh sigh. The next post I'll blog about is the Closing Ceremony of Environmental Week. Stay tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

No comments: