Monday, April 21, 2008

Joshep's Farewell Party, 19th April 2008.

I know everyone's waiting to see this post until neck also long already! I saw that I have alot of readers these few days until I feel sorry for not updating already so I have to post nicely right! And for the sake of our beloved Mr Joshep Lee. Good news! There's a lot of pictures to fulfill your hunger and appetite now if you haven't eat your dinner yet. (Just like me, of course lah! Good blogger like me sacrifice for my blog one omgomgomg)


I wanted to take a picture with the banner at the back of me but the picture turned out blur! Sigh!


It was raining quite heavily early on that night. It never really stopped though! But who cares IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER! As long as there's no thunder right! ahahaha.

The boys playing basketball in the rain! Sexy sexy!


The food on that night.

As you can see there's alot of finger food! I miss the tuna puff and the cake! Very yummy! Oh yeah, and there's grill lamb too! Sushi anyone? =D =D Thanks Joshep's mom for ordering the delicious food!

None the less! There's assam fish, stew vegetables, curry chicken and onion rice too! Hungry aren't you!! I miss the fish very much!!

The people on that night!


I don't know how many exact people were there. There's too many to count one by one! But he invited around 60 people. But some of them couldn't make it though.

The girls!
From left; Vivian, Mun Yee, Carmen, Sylvia, Me, Jaclyn, Michelle Lim, Cass and Michelle Lee.

See I so kind take picture around for them. HAHAHHAA.

The gang.
From left: Olivia, Mun Yee, Cass, Me, Rachel and Ya Yen. Die die also must take a picture together before we get wet! =D

A picture of us with Sulearn. =)

With Jaclyn too. Tee heeee.

When the handsome host joins! *hearts*
Me with the Rachie Rach Rach!

Me with Cassie Cass Cass. Stop looking at my tummy already! Hahhaha. My top's supposed to be like that! Very flowy! Hahah.

Me with the MichelleS. The Ms' becomes heart shape already! Hahahah.

Me with the Lou poh! She damn sexy on that night you know! She was wearing this bikini inside, yes she didn't wanna take off her top. But the top also very sexy! Bare back one! Pheeewt! Too bad you can't see it from this picture! She's mine!

Me & Zhao with the very *ngong kui* look!

We are the cool people yaw wtfwtf. =3

Me with the Mou Mou! Hahahah. It's a perfect picture if if the both of the red aunties were not standing behind us! =S

The most important picture! Me with the HOT HOT HANDSOME HOST! I miss you already lah! =S Don't leave lah! Or buy me a ticket and bring me there!! =)

(These are only the pictures before getting wet, be patient people)

Throwing people into the pool time!

This is a very cute picture of them lorh. So sweet right! LIKE GETTING MARRIED ONLY! Hahahha. Too bad she's mine already also. CHA GIA FOREVER!

Mou's turn!

Then my turn! Hahahha. Smelly Malcolm and Jonathan this time! Hmph!


Pool's Pictures!!

Zhao is a photo ruiner! But we still look hot under the mushroom! =)

When the sexy mamasitas dancing!

We just smile for the camera! =D

Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3! Getting more and more people already!

Everyone with the lala pose! Hahahhaha. Can't get enough of it!


After the pool!

Everyone's wet now! Looking like I dunno how to describe! Hahhaha. Mou took Cass's place! =) =)

There's my Cassie baby! Love this picture of us! Not Olivia! Rawr!

With the quiet guys. Kenny and Kah Choong!

Hahahaha. Caught stealing food! Was super hungry after the pool okay! =p =p

Dance dance with the darling. Eh wait, now's lingdar already. Ahahaha.

Cha Gia Forever!

With Andrea! =)

Zhao with the muka steam! Don't think negative okay! I was actually touching Rain! *blushes*

And hugging my Rain! Hahahaha. Love the shirt more than Zhao that gay guy! Tee heeee.

With smelly guy who threw me into the pool!

Me with Steven the guy who has a STRONG BRITISH ACCENT! =D

AHAHAHHAHA!! ME HOLDING HANDS WITH THE CAMERA SHY GUY befor he runs away from the cam! But you might see him one day playing tennis on the tv one day in our future! Then I can show my kids this picture and tell them I know this uncle! HAHAHHAHA. Marcus don't make me show others your gay pictures okay! =D =D


The kid inside us.

We actually planned to take a picture of the background, which is the boys playing basketball but failed.

See the monkeys? ahahaha. There's so much more behind me that time! The whole playground was fulled of monkey noises! Tsk tsk tsk!

Not forgetting us! =D

To you,

Hello Joshep. I know you're very updated that you always check my blog one and I KNOW YOU'RE SO READING THIS! Well, I just wanted to tell you that school without you will be really boring. Just like today's PE lesson, we were looking at the guys playing the basketball, somehow without you the spirit wasn't there. Like what I'm trying to say is that you bring the spirit to your team! Hmm. Class without your rebellious personality that create jokes and laughs to crack us up is just so dull. Even your lame jokes make our day! Can you imagine, just one day, I already starting to miss you, I'm sure everybody does. You will miss us as much as we miss you right? Well, all the best when you're in Perth with your basketball scholarship! Hope to see you in MBA games on tv one day! Good luck! I can't wait till the day you come back and all of us go on a holiday together! Nuff' said.

Okay okay. One more thing lah! YOU ARE VERY NICE TO HUG JOSHEP! Hahahahha. Maybe it's because of your fats! I mean abs! Hahahahah!! I wasn't crying on that night but deep inside my heart it doesn't feel good looking at you crying your lungs out. Remember,

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you,
Until we meet again!

And

TAKE CARE!


PS: Oh yeah, did you like the jersey we bought you? It's from YY, Rach, Cass, Mun And I yeah! =D

No comments: