Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hello Slutty World.


Heard some funny gossips today. Some people called me a slut. The funniest part is, there's still people copying the slutty way I blogged, maybe they wants to blog like a slut living in a slutty life too.


Eh, I very slutty meh now! I asked a lot of people today already and they said I'm not even closed to slut. Maybe they're being too nice to me but hell, me? a slut? hello? o.O

I SLEEP WITH YOUR BELOVED BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND OR GIRLFRIEND OR GAYFRIEND OR TRANS OR YOUR DEAR DEAR DARLING HONEY BUNNY SUGAR BABY PIE NOW MEH! OR OR YOU CAUGHT ME GOING OUT WITH SOME OLD FAT UGLY BUT RICH MEN?!?!??!


WHAT DID I DO?


I'm not angry at all seriously. In fact I find it so funny and I started laughing like a slut..... not, the minute after I heard about it. So interesting! Guess some fat, ugly and lonely people haven’t got anything else to gossip about since world war 2.

No comments: