Saturday, March 29, 2008

Crazy little things every Saturdays.



I started having tuition from Martin Tuition Centre since the first week of March with YaYen. She introduced me, it's the same as, keep asking me to go tuition there with her until I agreed before that. Tee heeeeeeeeeeee. I know we love each other! *Look into your eyes, then vomit 3 sec later* Hahahhaa. Joking la cha gia (L). Mou Chuan, Andrea and Malcolm are here too! Not forgetting about that SBU piggy also! EH EH AND I DIDN'T KNOW EUGENE ARTHUR JOON WAYNE THEY ALL WENT TUITION THERE BEFORE LEH!!!!

Basically the tuition centre is very well known among the secondary students in KL, different students from different school go there because they knew that their teachers are good there. Besides, there's so many different classes there with any subjects in different time and teachers depends on which and who you wanna choose. The teachers are very experienced, provides you lotsa useful notes, teaches you easier formula and ways to memorize every single crazy little things you hardly understand.


No, I'm not talking about those crazy little things here.


We do more than that on our beloved saturdays hanging out before and after our long tuition hours. Both of us attend 4 classes a day. We're so keng and hardworking and rajin and smart and and we're gonna get top 3 in class already! wahahaha *Don't throw eggs at us please* I'm not that smart that's why only go tuition okay okay. Shhhhhhhh.


why you so gangsterrrrrrrrr oneeeee

Me acting to be one! Failed!


After camwhoring in class in the morning, nah, it was before class while waiting for the teacher lah don't worry, we were paying fully attention during class okay! After tuition in the mornings, her mom will fetch us for lunch and then go back to her house. It's fun hanging around with her little siblings, learning their inside jokes, listening to their fights, complaining about each other to the parents, it's so cute and funny!! They just don't wanna take picture with us so we had to... take ourselves! Hahahahha.


Olala~ We're on the bed and and I dunno what's gonna happen next!!

Aiya take picture only lah think so much!!! =D


It was last Saturday's anyways. This week's Saturday is way crazier that you won't even think of and you don't have to know but you want to know I'm sure. How crazy you ask?


We went to Sogo, while waiting for her siblings finish their school because we were there early and the shopping mall is near their school so we just walked there. Btw there's a lot of Malays in that shopping mall for your informations! NO I AM NOT BEING A RACIST!!!! I'm just saying that place's just a Malay hang out place i guess. And I think both of us were only the 2 of 5 of chinese there. T-T Didn't have much things to do there to kill time and so we......

TOOK SOME CLOTHES AND TRY THEM ON IN THE FITTING ROOM!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!!


Both of our mom said we are like the *kao kao chen, mou bong chan* and *wan kat* type after we told them we actually did that! Hahahhaha! Don't laugh already lah okay!! Since there's not many people there waiting for the fitting room and we don't know anyone there and and won't *so lucky* bump into someone we know there right!! If we really did I think we had to dig a hole and hide our head into it! So china aunty omggggggggggggg!! First time doing that! And it's so fun!!! Hahahah. Great experience!! If not what!! We won't do that when we're older and have children next time right!!! WILL YOU WILL YOU??! Chee sin one!


Oh yeah, I cut my hair as you can see from the crazy pictures below!
I cut my hair to match with her one! So touching hor! Please say nice please say nice!

A closer look!!!! We were wearing exactly the same outfits from Padini. Very nice but the skirt make me look kinda fat!

Acting like cuu-coo womans! BTW I NEED PHOTOSHOP! I NEED TO LIQUIFY MY TUMMY AWAY LIKE HOW XIAXUE DO!! Actually my tummy where got so big don't be silly lah. Hahahhaa. it's the top's fault! TOP'S FAULT!! (Fat also don't want to admit stoopid)

Hahahha. Because I took a bigger size one and it made me look weird in it but I didn't wanna go out taking another smaller size looking like an idiot so I just wear it and take pictures together!


She wanted me to post this picture anyways. So blur! I don't like to take pictures with the front camera of my phone lah aiyerrrrr!


Seee. So much different if I take with the back camera! *Mr Khaw ar let's all make our school uniform something like that because my tuition teacher say hor, our uniform design and colour very awful ler. Green and Yellow until his grandma also refuse to wear worh. Hahahhaha. It's just an suggestion anyways.*


OKAY OKAY SECRET REVEALED!!

I DIDN'T CUT MY HAIR LAH. HAHAHHAHAHA KENA TIPU ALL OF YOU!!! I'll be out of my mind if I cut my hair until so short lah aiyo! I was hiding my hair at the back! Tee heeeeee. *Don't you just feel like slapping me now sigh sigh* Slap lorh, I look like a statue in this picture also. That Babi, Baby, Bab 1 or whatever took my shades and she took a picture while I was complaining!! Urghhhhhhhhhh.


Our own top today with the skirt. I like this picture more!

But she like this one! So just post both lah fair and square!


We had Choco Fondue before fetching the siblings home.


SUPER RED AND SWEET STRAWBERRIES! Not sour at all! =) =)

After dipping the chocolate. Look like something I don't wanna know.

Us with our dunno what! it's actually strawberry dipped with chocolate you silly.


Back to our tuition class again. Me with our favourite leong sui! There's so many things to eat there! Like fried chickens, tong sui, steamed egg, porridge, delicious noodles and so much more! It's called Wai Sek Kai, Wai Sek Street in Pudu. Just right for people like me. =)

I know I look very arh-greeeeeeeeee.

But actually I'm quite pwee-ti one ehhhhhhhh. Ahahahahhaha.


*Slap me before you leave*

No comments: