Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hokuryo High School Student Exchange Programme Part IV

Okay last part already lah. Getting bored of my posts already isit? Well, Cassandra is because she's not in the pictures! Hahaha. I personally love all of the posts and pictures! Credits to my sweetie for sending me the pictures too! I love you Rachel Liu! Hahahhaa. Nice quote eh?! Try to read it in a faster way. =D

WARNING: I have a lot of kickass in this post that will make a lot of people get jealous one okay! So don't come and beat me up after reading this post!*

We are happy family! Daddy Mommy at the back. The 5 kids showing the peace sign!

The hamsap mommy cannot tahan her nafsu already! Hahahha. And we can fight one okay! The incredible family! Lol.

Family in actions! Hahahaha. See that mommy still cannot resist taking off daddy's shirt. Tsk tsk tsk. Behave yourself Olivia!

Was having Dim Sum for breakfast at Hotel Federal on that day! It's a nice old place with many China-ish decorations!

Seeeeeeeee. (L) Don't ask where is daddy and mommy. You don't wanna know. Trust me! Hahhahaa.

Went for bowling after breakfast again! They like playing bowling and they're good at it! Hahaha.

YES. THAT K IS ME. I GOT STRIKE! FIRST TIME IN THE FIRST GAME!
*Okay don't ask me how was my games after that*

It was time to go back to school. =S Takashi looks cute here Rachel and Olivia!

With ajushi and his girl and some Japanese girl which I don't know.

In the hall after everything.

Outside the hall this time!

Okay now count how many of them were closing their eyes!

With Taichi & his friend before he goes into the bus!

OKAY HERE ARE THE KICKASS PICTURES YOU DON'T WANNA SEE BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE!!


Me with the principal of the Hokuryo High School, Mr Akira Suzue and the translator! See I was trying to act close to him that time! Hahahaha.

Kanae and I! She looks so cute when she was doing her performances!

Shoko and I! Although my arms look fat here but I'll treasure this picture alot! We were hugging and crying together before she leaves..

Picture of me and my little angel Estella! She was crying so badly that time and I have to comfort her! I was crying also okay! =S Oh yeah... And someone was looking at the camera behind !! This is why I love this picture more! <3

Okay.. here are the kickass pictures that will make most of the girls (and maybe boys) to get jealous especially when you're a fan of....

* No matter how angry are you after seeing the pictures below please don't throw shoes at me when you see me okay!*

*They wanna take picture with me also one!*

*I'm innocent! Tee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

#1. Shingo and I doing the peace sign!

#2. Takuya and I standing outside the guard house!

#3. AND AND AND. MY Fukuda and my wedding picture!! HAHAHAHHAA. Okay I'm just joking he has a girlfriend already so.. Awww *Don't cry girls!*

No comments: