Friday, March 14, 2008


Happy HOLI Days!


I had a drastic diet for 4 days started from sunday, the day my mom went to China. T-T

You ask me why?

As you know, My birthday is coming and I was planning to go on a diet to look hot on my birthday celebrations this sunday! I definitely will look hotter than my girls! Hahahhaha. Cuz you know why, Rachel and Cassandra said that they'll dig their noses, scratch their butts and what not on that day, *Ewwwwwwwww*, Mun Yee and her boy will be wearing a big couple T-shirt like any other old couples, then YaYen will dress like a Lala to make me stand out! Hahahahah. Having them is just enough! <333333>


The diet plan went well. I ate oats for breakfast! Running up and down the stairs like a mad woman, skipping rope like crazy, going jogging with my cousins, doing sit ups everyday and I NEVER ATE RICE TOO!! Rachel salutes me! Cuz she can't live without rice for even a day! It maintained very well for the first 4 days!


HOWEVER, ALL THOSE HARD WORK GONE IN JUST 2 DAYS!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T-T


Until Thursday, my aunt and cousins came all the way from Kuantan decided to bring me to her sister's house for a stay over since I was stoning at home eversince my mom went to China. So touched! And they even surprised me with a birthday cake! *Big wet eyes* It was because my little cousin, Phoebe's idea. She said it every year that she wants to celebrate her birthday with me but it failed continuously because there's no holidays. But this year is different. Both of us celebrated much earlier, mine on the 19th and hers on the 28th. Same as fatty Malcolm. Both of them have a similarity. CHUBBY i shall say. Hahahaha. She's already 41kg when she's only 8. Yikes!

Picture says it all! LOOK AT THAT TUMMY. Hahahhaha.

Anyways, that's our birthday cake from Secret Recipe. It's Tiramisu by the way. My favourite! Dome's better btw.

My diet plan was then failed after I ate that piece of cake. Filled with cream cream and cream. T_____________T



Happy Birthday Phoebe and Kyean! She's 8 and I'm 16! So just multiple the candles by 2. =D

Why her smile so fake one. Haha. Like some toothpaste ads only.

My cousins. They're both twins! Very handsome and good boy one! Which one you want? Hahhaha.

Then the next day, ate late breakfast as lunch. Went to this steamboat restaurant somewhere near Puchong, Ate a lot! But luckily it's not oily! Soon after that, went to Ikea and Ikano for shopping until we're exhausted. We had our dinner outside Ikano at one chinese restaurant. I forgot what's the name of it but it's opposite of Italianesse. And guess what I ate.

A huge huge siu long pau! Must drink the soup with a straw one! Hahahha. So cool!

You think I ate that only?

Well, you're wrong.

I ate a little bit of EVERYTHING. =S


Fats fats go away, DON'T EVEN come back another day!!!



AND GUESS WHAT !!!!!

COLBIE CAILLATS'S CONCERT WAS THERE!!!!!!

Okay lah. I know I very outdated that I didn't know she was having a concert there on that night itself but somehow no people around me had even talked about this lorh! Okay back to story, I seriously didn't know who was singing all night until she sang Bubbly. I didn't hear much of her songs.. even they're nice! I'll start listening to them now! Anyways, I was just sitting right there, right there enjoying my big big siu long pau dan lain lain, I didn't even care who was singing even there was thousands of them screaming and shouting because I thought to myself, the singer won't be anyone popular. Cuz if she was, she won't be having a concert here. But I was sooooo wrong!! Her performance was great, her voice is awesome, so strong and clear! Her songs are mostly with slow beats played by acoustic guitar and percussion! She presented everything very well.

Anyways, it was fun spending time with them for 2 days although sleeping with the little fatty is quite torturing. But it's very comfy to hug her to sleep. Not when she kicks you at night or her loud snoring noise makes you can't sleep . Hahhaha.

Before I end my post,

You should see my another new nails design did by MYSELF again! My favourite colour!

Seeeeeeeeee. It matches my pouch!

And even my blog! Prettyyyyyyyy right?! Say yes say yes. =3

No comments: