Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Holidays are somehow boring.


Just because I can't get to spend time with the girls!

Just because I can't go out because mom went to China for her business stuff. Yes, again!

Just because I don't have transport to go tuition and piano classes!

Just because I have to clean my dog's poo and walk her out every morning and evening!

Just because I have to listen to my grandpa's naggings and naggings and naggings every moment I see him.

Just because I can't take nice nice pictures to post in my blog because i have no life. HAHAHAHA. currently only, currently.



Life is good.


Good thing is,


I get to sleep until what time I feel like waking up.

I get to do a lot of revision! I'm gonna be smarter after this holiday! Wahahaha!

I get to play my piano all day long !

And. I HAVE MORE TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Jogging, skipping ropes, running up and down the stairs and hullahoop! Cass suggested dancing too! I'll look the hottest after this holiday!!!!

No comments: