Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged by Malcolm Ng Sze Cun


Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

*somehow I did this tag already lorh fatty. Why still tag me! Urghhhh.*

1) What is your dream when you were in your childhood?
- My dream when I was a small kid was to go Disneyland and stay happily ever after with the princesses there! How many times I have to say wor . So pai seh already. *blushes*

2) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Not so sunny! Not heavy rain also! Neither! Hahaha. I like windy days so shaddap already.

3) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
-Black! Because black tops makes me looks slimmer!! Hahahahha.

4) Who would you marry?
- Daniel Henney. Jay Chou. Lee Hom. Not only because they're good looking, it's because of their talents. =D *Playing Piano I mean!* wait, Daniel can't play piano but who cares he's mine already!

5) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
- Everywhere and anywhere with the ones I love. =) Because I feel warmed everywhere with them.

6) Who are you most afraid of losing?
- Everything I'm having now? I'm afraid of losing my mom, I'm afraid of losing my girlfriends especially. I'm afraid of losing my laptop then I cannot blog already, I'm afraid of losing the guy I'm talking to everyday. I'm afraid of losing people that I love and who loves me. I'm afraid of losing my virginity to Cassandra! HAHAHAHHAHA! I kid you not. One day I become lesbian its because of her. Trust me. but *touchwood* lah.

7) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
-Cry. Let everything out. Most probably find someone I feel comfortable with and splash everything out then I'll become the happiest girl again. Tee heeeeeeeee.

8) What is the one thing you can never tired of?
-Taking pictures with my girls! Wahahhaha! So true!

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him? Or just keep the secret in the heart, observing by yourself?
- That's a very hard question and I'm still wondering what would I do since quite awhile. =S I think I'll see what's his reactions first before I say anything, wait till he makes the first move. =D

10) Have you ever been cheated or cheat someone's love??
- I did. Never ever will again. I promised myself.

11) Which preferably, text or instant messaging?
- It depends! Both are almost the same what kinda stupid question is this omg.

12) What is your most embarassaing moment?
- I got no embarassaing moment because I very the thick skinned one. HAHHAHAHA. You mean digging nose or scratching butt in public? Nono I don't do that. That's so Rachel and Cass!! Hahahhaha!!

13) What is your ambition?
- Omg my teacher just asked me this question today during Moral lesson. I seriously don't know yet but I wanna get an easy job with satisfying salary. Urghh Whyyyyyyy am I so lazy! So I answered I wanna be food critic and I was the only one who gave that answer wahahhahah.

14) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
- No. I love being myself. =)

15) If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
- If I have 1 dream that could come true, my dream would be having a MILLION more dreams that will REALLY come true!! ( Yes, thank you Malc for the answer, never thought of that before, so greedy of you, tsk tsk)

16) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
- Go eat everything I love with all the ones I love! SERIOUSLY!! I don't care! Fat ma fat lorh! Hahahahhaa I can even treat them too! Honestly why still wanna keep the money when you're gonna die tomorrow! Spend all of them by going to the spa, shopping spree and eat all the food I love will end my life with a smile =D

17) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
- Powerpuff girls wtf. ahhahahaha. I love all the disney princesses wor how to choose!

18) What do you think that is most important in your life?
- Everything is important. If any one of them is missing, then my life will be uncompleted.

19)What do you need now?
- What else can I ask for?

20) Who do you hate the most now:
MALCOLM NG SZE CUN FOR TAGGING ME THIS SUPER LONG TAG!!!! Just kidding.


Tagging :
1) Rachel, gonna screw me while she's doing this tag
2) Michelle, also gonna screw me!
3) Ken Vin, he's so gonna screw me too! He'll say I make his life more hectic!
4) Choi Yen, she won't screw me one. =)
5) Hon Yee, Hahhaha he also won't screw me one . =)
6) Mandy, hope you won't screw me. Tee hee
7) Olivia, update your blog! You can't screw me with this! Hahahah.
8) Melissa too! Faster go update!! =3

PS: Oi you guys create another last question ar, don't say you all hate me because of this stupid tag and I know you guys will still love me very much terima kasih! =D

No comments: