Thursday, March 13, 2008

Over the 16 Years of my Life Journey.

Since my very Sweet Sixween is coming real soon, I am writing this post here to tell you a story about me. You can come back some other time for pictures! Or if you're not interested to know about my life! =)

So I was then given birth into a big family and I was the eldest child among both of my parent's family. Yes, I'm the big sister! Everyone loved me very much of course. My mom said my grandparents pampers me like crazy when I was young. As in.. Pamper pamper. They'll bring me to everywhere I wanna go.. to the playground especially.. Until they got fed up of bringing me to the playground everyday.. They actually built a playground for me and my younger cousins at the back of my house! Now that's something! Besides, I was a very naughty kid who runs around my house.. They afraid that I'll drop into the fish pond at the garden.. They again built some gates around the pond! Whats more than they'll try to get everything I want.. I mean.. everything! Which is not a very good thing I know. All these things turned me into a little monster whose always not welcomed by other people.

Told you. I order people around and they'll listen to whatever! ( My uncle is so gonna kill me if he see this picture)

Well, I have to say I'm no more being such a arrogant and demanding monster. My grandparents and family treated me very strictly ever since I'm no longer a child. And because I'm the eldest child in the whole family so I have to show good examples to the youngsters. It was very hard for me while they advised, scolded, or punished me at the beginning. I tend to fight back or refuse to listen to them and I hated them so much for these. But soon I realized that it was all for my own good, yeah.. I thank them for bringing me up so well and not being such a dai siu jie who everyone hates.

My dad left us since I was 1 and 6 months old due to an accident. It was a very sad tragedy happened in my family.. My grandparents and my mom especially love him alot. Obviously they went through very hard after he passed away.. But honestly, Until now.. I really don't know how's the feeling without a daddy.. Because my mom was the one who acted as 2 character all these years.. as in my dad and my mom.. or even a friend sometimes. I thank god everyday to have her to be my mom. She's very different from any other mom I can say. We go shopping and movies together.. We joke, (sometimes dirty jokes too), we complain to each other, we advise each other too! In different case lah of course. She wanna be a modern hot & sexy mama and I want her to be my role model too!! In fact I tell her about everything happened in school.. Not that I'm that kinda mama girl, but it just feel good after telling her everything, good and bad. I can even tell her that who I admire.. then she'll play along and ask me to bring her the guy to have lunch together one day. Sometimes if she sees some cute guys passed by or realize that her friend's son is good.. She'll jokingly ask me whether I'm interested anot one. Whats more she can accepts the fact that I have a boyfriend at such young age and then she'll advise me in my relationships. Tell me where you can get a mom like this. =3

Wait, I LOVE YOU MOMMY!



*I know you'll read this so I only write one* HAHAHHAHA. JAY KAY!



When I was in the kindergarden.


I swear I was a super naughty kid who always create troubles to the teachers at that time. I am the kid who likes to go to school.. I'm the earliest who reached the school and latest to go back home everyday okay! Unlike now... Okay back to story, although I was naughty.. the teachers didn't hate me.. They love me to heaven indeed! They wouldn't scold me even if I PURPOSELY do some crazy things to attract attention (I dunno what's the real reason seriously) which you guys don't wanna know.. They'll just bear with me and just try to ask me to stop in a very nice way. I don't know lah but I remember I get a lot of special treatments when I was young. Maybe I was too cute. Hahahahhaa.

Cute meh. With that silly hairstyle and stupid red ribbon my mom always tie for me! I think I always like to do stupid face expression to attract attention lorh. Yes and that was my ugly uniform which I always refuse to wear to school!

The "Give me that or else" face. Everyone was afraid to see that face I swear!


Click here if you wanna see more pictures of me when I was used to be a naughty brat. =)

Not only in school, but in my maternal family too! I was so naughty until my grandmother didn't know what to do to me. She was gonna cry okay my mom say! Everytime when I go back to Kuantan, I'll surely beg my youngest uncle to bring me to the beach or eldest uncle to bring me to his office to play computer or ask my aunties to bring me to the mall. And if they doesn't, I'll cry like nobody's business sitting on the floor lorh! SO SHAMEFUL RIGHT!

*Okay the biggest secret bocor already and now no one will like me anymore T.T*


When I was in the Primary School

The time when I was the ugliest in my whole life! I was so fat, with short hair, acted like a tom boy (because I started not wearing dresses that time) and etc etc. Why short hair? Blame my crazy primary school with smelly toilet lah. It wasn't even those Bob hairstyle you know.. It's the boy's kind. Like like. Normal boy's hairstyle lah! Then the boy's hairstyle in my primary school all also Botak one.. Stupid school! I almost cry every month when I trim my hair okay! Fringe touch my eyebrows cannot.. Hair touch my ears and neck cannot.. Life's suck so much that time! Got people misunderstood that I was a boy that time also okay! Don't even talk about it. Okay lah I give one example, I was having this high fever one time and so my mom brought me to this chinese clinic.. Got one aunty there told my mom.. "Wah your son so handsome! Next time sure got alot of girlfriends one!" I almost cried in front of her. HAhahah. No lah I was a strong and tough kid! I just showed everyone the "tulan" face and walk away. I remember I didn't talk the whole day okay! ( Which means a lot for my talkative mouth)

No and no one will get to see the picture of me that time!

I must say I was also a teacher's pet that time! Not because that I'm cute.. It's because I get good grades for their subject and I know how to sweet talk them! Yes, I kid. The school I went very money-faced one. Just because I was the only one who lived in Country Height in my form.. Everyone thinks that I was the rich princess and blah blah damn dramatic one. A lot of people love me and hate me by that time! Love as in.. I don't know whether it's true or fake one okay. It was that fake! Sometimes I can even feel the envy and jealousy one okay. In fact they say it in my face too. Sigh. Okay this is the bad side of it lah.

The good side is, I get to see the difference of the environment. As in, I know how to appreciate the environment I'm having now. Hey. I doubt I will appreciate everything I am having now if I never see how packed my primary school was, how dirty was the toilet, how hot was the classroom was, how can you even get the food from the canteen if you're not strong enough to get into the stupid crowd. And I get to see the difference how people treat you when you're poor and when you're rich in this reality, it's really different. Don't deny it. You will feel it one day later if you haven't feel it before. Okay enough of ranting!

Before I end my primary school life, Hebe (My dog) joined into my family and I started learning piano when I was in Year 6. Besides that, I got 6 A's for my UPSR too! hahahhaha. More than all of you from SSG primary school! Nyeh nyeh! Let's move on!


When I am still in my High School

I joined Sri Garden since Form 1. Wow I have to say I knew a lot of different people and learnt a lot of new things in this school. Not only educations but social life too. I've seen real and fake people.. good and bad. Everyone with different personalities and attitude. I find that it's not that easy to mix around with people if unless you're outgoing and good in socialization. I've met lotsa friends here and I even had 3 relationships in this school before. A lot right? I didn't want that much also one okay. But the feelings just came. But I treated my previous ex with all my heart as if he will be my future guy and still he became my past again. Hahah. It was suffering at first but time just healed my heart. And now I'm trying to tell myself that the next relationship I have will last long until can get married type one but all this kinda thing depends on the fate one so let's just wait and see. =) *YES LAH I'M THAT BORING BUT LOYAL OKAY AHAHHAHAHA*


*Oops. I forgot I'm already married, don't kill me lou poh!*

Let's talk about the people I met. The one who are close to me now especially. I love being with them who always makes me happy, makes me laugh, even nobody else would understand what are we laughing about, camwhore like mad, listens to my long-winded love stories or lame jokes and so much more!


The first girl who talked to me when I came into Sri Garden is this sweetie.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA. I just crack everytime I see this picture of us!

WE CHANGED SO MUCH! We were so innocent.. Not so poser-ish.. Rachel's hair was friggin straight and her face was so chubby! My hair was soooooooooooo short omg! Why lah you like this hairstyle Cass!

Compare to now...

We do silly things in front of the camera!

Sometimes intimacy stuff too! Words just couldn't express how close are we until now! Before I move, I HAVE TO SAY SHE'S VERY HAMSAP! Hahhahaha.

The darling who is now in Aussie Land now who was also the girl who layan-ed me that time! We get along very well and we used to skip Co-co time and hide in different classes! It was so adventurous to avoid kena caught! I promise I'll find you there next time darling Tienie!! We'll do something more adventure than that! =D

One of the girl who hanged out with us too! Honey Guang Ee! She went to GIS before form 2. =S Hardly talk to her nowadays but we had lotsa fun that time! Miss those times! Remember we were models during Fantasia Night? Hahahahaha.

Then I met my cha gia when we were in the end of Form 1. Having her to be my close friend these years really is the best I've ever had. We share everything we have with each other. As in secrets, food, knowledge, room, family members sometimes? Lingeries excluded of course. Eeyer.


Soon I get to meet this playful crystal when she first came into my class during Form 2. Another BFF of mine which I trust a lot. We can read each other's mind. We think the same thing too! Not forgetting.. WE SHARE THE SAME BED TOGETHER SOMETIMES TOO. =D

The bitch I love so much! Knew her since she came to my class during Form 3 that time. I tell you she's a very bad influencer lorh! She taught me bitching, eating beef and pate and OATS, some foul words, and some dirty dancin! *ahem ahem* But the thing is, I love her being so true and honest although she's mean sometimes! Come on lah, I don't want a friend who sweet talk me to heaven! I just want them to be honest, trustable, and REAL. =D

Not forgetting about my lou poh Sylvia! *Don't cry when you see this* Hahahha. Although we don't hang out much but we'll go high everytime we see each other one. Or in msn chatrooms too. *Hint hint* We have the close feeling but in a way that we're not being very close lah. It's very hard to describe the feeling lah. But I'll still share my thoughts and secret with her sometimes. I feel good after telling her. So she's my good listener! Lou poh for life! =D

Last but not least, the sweetheart who brings me smile in school! Thanks for the hugs and calling my name everytime you see me! The feelings you gave me are very warm and welcomed. Thank you Estella! I love you!

Besides meeting them, of course I still have others friends lah. But if I list everyone of them out here it'll be super crazy long lorh! Like those ex form 5's I'm closed to.. ( You know who you are), Chea, Brenda, everyone in my form, and so much more. Thanks for being my friend! =D When there's good, of course there's bad people also one right. Those who can back stab, betray, or being so fake to you dan lain lain. I've met gazillion of them! I have to thank them also for showing me the reality. It makes me realized to be strong and don't simply trust people easily to protect myself from being hurt. Besides, I get to know how to carry myself out in social. I know what I'm doing or I know whats the right thing to say in the right time. No, I'm not being fake. In fact I hate fake people the most! It's just that, I won't make noises, I won't give stupid suggestions, I won't do silly things IN THE WRONG TIME. =D

Eh this is starting to sound like an Oscar acceptance speech already! If you're wondering why am I writing this superb long post, No I am not going to die soon *touchwood*, it's because I've realized a lot of new things and I appreciate everything I'm having and I had in my past 16 years of life and more to come! I get to eat nice nice food, get to go nice nice place, get to learn so many things and get to meet so many people! Friends & family are the most important to me. They are the ones who brings me happiness. And sometimes sadness lah! School lifes.. I'm not bad in studies okay! *Coughs* Love life? Hmm. I've tried 3 times before! Other's not counted.. Though there's someone in my mind now! Hahahaha.

Okay this is the longest post I've write ever! I spent almost 3 hours sitting here to write this and viola! I love my life!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: