Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks for the presents people!


To Mommy, Thanks for the cake and the 5 bras which costs you more than 400 bucks from Sloggi! <3 Everyone of my friends freaked out after they heard that!

To Yennie Cha gia, Thanks for the very cute birthday song recording of you singing and and the lovely diamond necklace.=D *Fake or real one also I like lah!!*

To Rachel Sweetie, Thanks for the Apple flavour hand balm from Skin Food and the earrings from Forever 21! You know what I like!! Hahhaha. And the hand balm makes my hand so smooth now! *Touchie touchie*

To Cassie Beachey, Thanks for the sexy super short dress from your dad's shop and your sexy strip dancing while singing me the happy birthday song. It was better if you let Rach recorded it! Urghhhh!

To Shirley, Thanks for the very cute photo frame! So creative one!! =D Next time I'll put a picture in it with me and you! hehehe.

To Gong Gong And Ma Ma, Thanks for the birthday lunch treat at the vegetarian restaurant! Nice hor the restaurant and food I brought you all to! The one I went with YY last saturday. It's so good! Did anyone try roti salad before yet?!

To Aunty Choo, Thanks for the pouch from PlayBoy and the bracelet from Perlin Silver which looks like you got it from Chanel!

To Uncle Hua & family, Thanks for the limited edition cute water bottles from Tupperware!! Super cute lah until I don't wanna use!!

To Cousin Jodie and Phoebe, Thanks for the big heavy pink & purple pretty butterfly necklace from Axxezz! Will wear it next time! Most probably Gong gong & Mama's 50th anniversary this year!

To Estella, Thanks for the cute little teddy bear!! I put it in my mom's car now. =)

To LOU POH SYLVIA, Thanks for the cute little SUPER MONKEY undies!!!! THE CHEEKIEST PRESENT EVER!! *We'll use it tonight tee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*


A few of them said that they owe me a present but until now also haven't receive anyone! Hahahhaa. Nah, just joking. Still love them! =D

No comments: