Friday, March 07, 2008

It's March Again!


*Hint hint*


Who's birthday is coming on the 19th!!!


Sachie said that my life is completed already because I took picture with Takuya and Fukuda already which is so not true! I still wanna take a picture with Daniel Henney before I complete my life! Besides, I still haven't got my REAL prince charming yet... Apart of that still got a lot of wishes and dreams haven't achieve yet!


So it's my Sweet 16 this year and it's my chance to shineeeeeeeeeee!


Okay so now I'm still planning with the womans (Yes I know, plural is women ma, but I like calling them womans so shaddap) about how to celebrate my sweet sixteen! But I know it'll sure gonna be fun on that day and if everything goes well with the plan, it'll gonna be a blast! Will not spoil the suspense so I'll let you guys to wait until I post about my Sweet Sixteen! =D

No comments: