Sunday, March 09, 2008

M stands for Manicure!

I'm playing with my new toy during this holiday. Remember? The manicure set my mom bought for me from Taiwan one! It's so fun yet tiring! And it's not that easy to draw you know! I think the easiest I can do by myself is...


Polka Dots nails design! My baby twins cousin asked me this morning: Jie jie why your nails look like M&M one! Hahahhaa.

I still have the whole holiday to continue playing with it! I'll soon become the professional of the professional manicure artist!! Wahahahha.

This one was the one I did during CNY this year. I didn't want to remove it but I have to! School holiday was over! Sigh!

One last one! SCARY RIGHT. I swear it was my real fingernails lorh! I kept it for almost 2 months last year end's holiday! Now you know how difficult for me to type on the keyboard, phone and piano right by that time! I just didn't wanna cut it!

I shall give you two cool websites about manicure! It's very pretty until you'll fall in love with it! I spent half of my day in the website already. Hahaha. Trust me you will fall into the website too if you love manicure too unless you're that kinda girl who bites your fingernails like *some people*!

E-nails is the one my mom bought from Taiwan. The website is from Taiwan also. So it's in Mandarin. Too bad if you're a banana!

You can always still visit this website lah. Got English Chinese Japanese Korean and Spanish summore! See how thoughtful am I! Hahaha

Konad is the one I'm currently fallen in love with their stamping nail art kits! So if you still wondering what to get me for my birthday, you know what to get me now! *winks*


No comments: