Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Sixteen already!


Anyways, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes through Sms, blogs, friendster, msn, face-to-face, birthday songs, birthday hugs and kisses, and birthday presents! I appreciate them very much!!


My phone became like hotline when the clock strikes 12 on that night. Some messages were very touching!! Teared a little and giggled after reading. Messages from some people I didn't expect warmed my heart too.


Some of the funny messages:

From Chen Teng. ( The most accurate according to my phone)!

Happy birthday Grandma! Getting older already lorh! Need to sang sing lah. Dont pak toh so much lah! Enjoy!!

My reply was:

Thanks old hag! I didn't expect you were the most accurate one!! And btw I where got pak tuo so much lah aiyo!! I very sang sing one!! Thanks and good night!! =D

From Rachel the sweetie. ( She set alarm to wake up okay okay! So touched!! The message also!)

Happy birthday Kyeanie dear! Have a great day! =D College awaits us, we'll make more friends, no doubt. But we won't leave each other behind, yat sut hae! (I promise!) Hope we'll spend every little things together in future! Saranghae!! You know i love you! *sniff sniff* Stay happy always! And meet your perfect guy! =3

I forgot what exactly I replied but my heart just melted after reading her text! It was so sweet and true!! no doubt we'll go college together next time and stay together sweetie! And and cook everyday! Wahahaha! It's a promise! Yat sut hae!


From Joshep.

Happy Birthday animal!!

My reply was:

Thank you cuu-coo bird!! =D

And I didn't know you'll come back all the way for me!!! Hahahahhaha. *If it was really the reason you came back before Friday and you came back before Wednesday summore!* So sweet of you Joshep!!! (F) Anyways, Where's the hot stuff you promised to bring back for me? Don't say your body!! Hahahhaha.


From Wei Lip. Its quite funny lahhh.

Hey hey birthday girl! Happy Sweet Sixty!!! =)

My eyes turned bigger after reading it and replied:

OMG YOU PURPOSELY ONE OR WHAT. HAHAHAHHA. SIXTEEN LAH NOT SIXTY! Thanks anyways!


From Joon.

Hey Babi. 16 already loh. So happy birthday! Santa will send you present in your dreams tonight!

My reply was:

But why santa!! Christmas meh! You owe me presents for 2 years already! Hmph! =S Anyways thanks pig! Didn't know you remember!


From Keongy,

Well well boss I still remember today! (F)

I replied,

Then why never do any action!!

He replied,

But.. Boss always dont wanna see me.. So.. to make boss happy i dont wanna appear on your birthday ma haha

I replied,

=S. I gave up all the hopes I gave you already! You're fired! Hahahhaa.


From my cousin Vivian:

Sor poh! Happy birthday ah! Stay pretty and healthy all the time!! Have a nice day!!

I replied,

Why lahhhh why still wanna call me sor poh on my birthday T_____________________T


From Malcolm: *He sent earlier around like 11?*

I know it's very bad to do this at this time but my eyes are really heavy.. Cannot stand already.. So, here i wish you a very happy birthday! And I don't think I can give you your present tomoro.. I don't think it suits you.. So Im buying it again.. But have to wait la k? HAPPY SWEET 16!

I replied,

Hahahha. Why so char one. Really really? Okie dokie smelly fatty! Thanks anyways!!

Then he replied,

Hmm Actually I wanted to buy something which cost like 100 bucks for you one. But now ar? 10 bucks enough lah.. ^^


T__________________________T

Then he said, ok ok depends how you treat me first! Wah! My birthday also wanna threaten me!


From busy handsome uncle Alfonsus from Singapore:

Happy Birthday my dear! Sorry for being late, been too busy, Will make up to you! *Kisses*

My reply:

Hahaha. Thanks hun! Bring me back Daniel Henney then! <3


From Eugene in Sydney now:

Happy 16th birthday! Enjoy growing older and growing up! Cheers from Sydney!


I actually wanted to reply him bring me back Krispy Kreme doughnuts but I forgot!!! =S


From Justin,

Hey princess piggy! Nah I'll be the last person to wish you happy birthday!! *12 before 20th*

I wanted to reply but I was too sleepy,

Not like it's my last birthday also smelly pig!! =S =S =S

From Mom,

I didn't forget about your birthday. I will sent you a birthday cake and many many wishes! Happy Birthday girl!

From that guy,

Happy Birthday! *kiss* Hope you have a wonderful day! With a picture of a rose. Awww. Wish it was real! Sigh! =S


Still have plenty of them in my phone. Mandy herself wished me 3 times already! Some of them called. Most of them are like MMS, Cute messages, warm birthday wishes like what you normally receive on your birthday.. So I won't write here lorh. Anyways, thanks for the wishes people! You know who you are!


Of course I won't forget about my beloved Cha gia's message!! Although she accidentally fell asleep at night! It was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet until I almost cried! She sent me a message of herself singing Happy Birthday to me!! Sooooooooo cute lah the voice. Now I hear a few more times also don't know whether it's her real voice or her sister's one anot. Hahhaa. But but I love it! And the necklace she gave me too! Got diamond one don't play play! Hahaha

And and I won't forget about Cassandra's present and her birthday song! She gave me a dress and and guess whatttttttttttt. She striped dance while singing a birthday song for me in front of the class!!! Soooooooooo funny I tell you!! It was crazyyyyy. Too bad she didn't let us to record a video of it. T____T I think if next time she didn't manage to become an architect or something, She can become a professional strip dancer!! HAhahahh. Don't believe? Turn on "Im A Slave For You" in front of her and she'll start strip dancing!! I promise!! Hahahhaha.



About the presents, I still haven't got all of them yet lah! Will boast about them later!


No comments: