Friday, April 25, 2008

Busy week!

Before I start ranting about how tiring the week have been, let me share some food with you guys first. The girls planned to have picnic everyday during break from now on because we don't wanna take the risk to eat the canteen food anymore. A few of them got food poisoning after eating the canteen food the previous week already. Then there's fingernails, hair and shit, i mean no shit, in my friend's food which i heard previously. So ridiculous lorh. I love eating the canteen's fish before this and I can eat it everyday but now.. I haven't been eating a single piece of fish from canteen for a week already! =S


So each of us are bringing food everyday now. Which is super alot. I have a strong feeling by this end of the month all of us will become fat ladies munching food every single minute already sigh sigh ! Oh wait, We are already munching food every single minute now! *Rach sweetie I want candy!*

These are the food we brought on Day 1. So many different dishes right! I swear it's all better than the school canteen food. They brought left-overs with rice everyday while I'm the one who ta pao either chee cheong fun or spaghetti! Hahaahaha. Maybe I should bring vegetarian dishes for them to try next week. =D

Day 2. Omg this time more food! So much more food! Got 3 tupperware full of rice! One fried rice too! And and the spaghetti I brought! With so many other dishes! 5 of us finished it within break time. Keng right? Yes lah yes lah we eat like anaconda, bandar raya or the prisoners who just came out from the prison after many many years!! Say whatever you want! We continued this plan on Day 3 and Day 4 too. Will continue next week!

The newspapers for Environmental Week.

Well, my class is competing with other classes to win the trip to the recycling factory and what not. This competition is fun at first, but not at the end already. Why? Hmm. Some other class wanted to win this so badly until they wanna BUY newspapers from somewhere.. which is not helping the environment obviously. They're killing the environment on the other hand. And this morning we were shocked when we saw a big lorry full with 1 tonne newspapers for some other class. And guess what, its from the recycling factory.. Some people's father own the factory.. Wah like that also can zhar dou. =.= What else people can do to win this. It's only for a trip to the recycling factory, hamper and certificates. I'm not saying that the prices are lousy and we do wanna go to the factory and that damn hamper and certificate. But we won't BUY newspapers to win this or ask our own father's factory to send a lorry with 1 whole tonne of newspaper from the recycled newspaper lorh. Urghhhh. They made us felt so pissed off and I dunno what else to say, but it's stupid. We felt like giving everything up and sell the remaining newspapers ourselves and use the money to party also better. RIGHT?!

Anyways, we learnt something from this competition, which is teamwork. The teamwork from everyone in my class is so strong. Everyone put in so many effort for this.. even our parents too! At this point of time let us thank our parents one more time for being so nice collecting newspaper from their offices and friends just for their beloved children. Some of us even stay back to collect newspapers from bam villa and the neighborhood around our house area. Each of us brought newspaper to school and every morning you'll see my classmates waiting at the guard house to take the newspaper from our car. None of us ever complained or sneak away from this before. We used the "ant method" to carry the newspapers from guard house to our class every morning you know.. Like one of us carry the newspaper from the guard house to lobby.. then someone will be waiting at the lobby to carry to the stairs.. from stairs to stairs there's people to carry up like this, you tell me where to find such teamwork like that. Not self praising mind you! Class, If we really lost because of the amount, don't be sad, at least we didn't lose our teamwork. Everyone can see. No doubt.

This is our hardwork today. Not so hardwork yet until all of us brought them up to the class one stack by one stack. Best exercise to lose weight!

Tada. This is for today's only. But don't compare us with the class which came with a big lorry or classes who bought newspaper which is kinda like cheating? =S

These are the previous day's one. Almost everyday's result also got something like that. I still can't believe we might lose. Sigh sigh sighsssssssssssssss

I just wish that our class can win! Hopefully the first prize! *Disqualify them disqualify them*

Hahahhhaha, nah I'm just joking. But if we really lost I really feel that all our hard work and efforts also like no use lorh. We should have sell all the newspapers to the factory ourselves also got more money and we can use the money to party and stuff! Agree anot? =)


Only SOME of the pictures I took with them today. Hahahah


We were sitting on the newspapers! Hahahah.

How come I look so constipated one. =S Zhao also! Hahahahaha. Guess what we were saying that time! *Penis and Vagina*

Anyways I love this picture very much! Apart from there's a superman behind me, Rachel punching Zhao, my legs look super long in it! Hahahhaha. I like!!!

I didn't take much picture with them. (They took a lot of pictures without me okay!!) Sigh sigh I felt so left out. There, thanks to the sketch practice rehearsal I got exempted almost the whole day nowadays. But trust me me myself also think that myself cannot act, you see yourself on Monday lah. *sigh sigh I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of the vips also haihs* And I think i missed lotsa lessons and fun in class. Did you guys miss me?? Hahahha cuz I miss you all very much! =D

Actually there's so much more things happened this weekend. There's some dramas going on about my club and stuff. But the problem has solved now so I don't wanna talk about it anymore. That's the bad thing! Let's talk about good things now. Someone came today after school. Guess who? Jee Kin. He bought me a few big candy which most likely will bring me diabetes after that. But they're very pretty. So I don't think I'll cruelly eat them right? hahah thanks anyways! =3 Will update more often soon!


Updates! I'm gonna screw myself up soon. Exams are coming and I find myself not studying lately and continue online and still enjoying all my own sweet time like a princess. Exams mode come back to me!!!!

No comments: