Saturday, April 05, 2008

Annual Sports Day, Sri Garden 2008

Venue: Stadium Bola Sepak, Cheras
Date: 5th April 2008, Saturday


The colourful ballons with our national flag!


The first event: March Pass


Prefects! Spot my lou poh!! =3

The Uniform Bodies! My camera's screen wasn't big enough to capture the Cadet Polis in front!


Here comes the Bumble Bees!! Yellow House

THE CAMPION OF THE YEAR 2008!

The smart Olivia asked me whats the meaning of wolley! AHHAHAHHA FUNNY RIGHT!

If you can't get what I mean, Olivia will be your bestfriend from now onwards! Hahahhahah.

Really really don't know? Sigh. Read W-O-L-L-E-Y another way round!!

Here comes the Gallant Greens! Green House

Eh eh! At least we didn't get last this year okay okay! Rawr BROKE RECORD! ahahhahaha.

DIE DIE ALSO MUST TAKE A PICTURE OF OUR HARD WORK- The banner! I painted part of it also okay! Tee hee. Can you spot a hot princess down there?

The Blue Sailors! Blue House

Popeye the sailorman POO POO!~*nuts*

The red kungfu men and women! Red House




Sang National Anthem, School songs, pledge readings after that. Then Mr Khaw's and the VVIP's speeches. *Somebody get me a pillow please*

The next event woke me up! Hahahha. From left: Vivian, Melissa, Carmen and Michelle. Sexy dances!

Then all the sports event started. Some run like a win, some run like a turtle. Omg Denesh's legs are incredible! His 1 step can be my 3 steps already omgg!! Others also very good lah! I even cheered for you all even though I'm not in your houses also okay!

Taekwando! =)

And the parents-teachers game! So funny!! Looks fun too!


Guess who's phone with a lovely wallpaper? =D

Now now, pictures with the people now!

Our names sounds like money! Yen & Kyean! Not KeYean lah please!

Oh yes yes, we're the arrogant ones who refuse to wear our sport house t-shirt. Guess what, she wasn't allow to come into the stadium! So funny right! hahahhah. Mr Khaw asked me why I wasn't wearing too, I showed the blur expression and told him politely that I wasn't participating so I didn't know I should wear the t-shirt and sneaked away like that!! Aiyoh so many other people not wearing lah talk so much! I saw teachers was writing the people who didn't wear t-shirt names down and guess what will happen on Monday people! really I don't wanna know! One more thing! About Olivia's shorts! Omg so damn funny lorh. She kena-ed by Miss J. She shooted her questions like why is she wearing the shorts, very revealing this and that! In our heart, if not wear saree come meh wtf! Oh wait, saree also very revealing sigh sigh then what you want us to wear!! Punjabi suit isit rawr. What's wrong with this world! And this belovedMiss J of our school claimed that Olivia will be in trouble on Monday too. Hahahhaha. EVERY GIRLS WITH SHORTS ALSO KENA LAH! If one day I leave school right, the only reason will be her!

Anyways let me continue. Mi-che-lle and I! Hahahaha. WE'RE SAME HEIGHT LAH WOMAN!!

Sweetheart of mine!

Princess of the Greens! She was actually a mermaid at first but don't talk about the sad story! =D =D

With my beloved lou poh!! <3

With the smelly fatty! Acting cool here wtf.

But actually lerh we got a decent look one.

But then again, don't judge a book by it's cover, he always bully me one!!!!!

Oh yeah, guess who came! He's the bananaboy who spams my tagboard! Hahahhaha.

With PRETTY Ali-a, Zhao Zhao (because I don't wanna call him Shen Shen yuck yuck), Cassie Cass Cass, Mi-che-lle, me and Jaclyn! =D

Thorn among all roses or rose among the thorns, whatever lah! He still look like a pimp right! Hahahhaha.

Funny picture!

Actually I still have more funny pictures of the day one, blame that girl in red haven't send me them yet and and I can't believe I didn't take any picture with Rachel sweetie on that day lah sigh sigh!!

With Phoebe, Pearly, Emily and my childhood friends! Don't believe??

AHAHAHHAHAHHAA. Stop laughing already please!! We knew each other since we're like a pea!


Sie Teng and I in red, Choi Yen look like a japanese doll here lorh! <3


Priceless pictures!


Will post about the outing after sports day tomorrow or after! =D

No comments: