Sunday, April 06, 2008

AGAIN, Pavillion it was!


Some of you guys already know where did we go cuz the sweetie of mine blogged about it earlier! How can faster than me one she got so many backdates post! Potong steamnya!


yes lah yes lah. I know we always go Pavillion, always blog about Pavillion also. I not boring you also get bored of it right right. But who cares Pavillion is still my red hot spot with my friends!

After so many times of decisions, we went to Pavillion again. This time, we got there by RapidKL! Public bus lah you dunno meh! Hahhaha. I know you know lah cuz you're not Olivia HAHAHAHHAHA. Just joking deare. We didn't get to go by taxi because we can't get it duhhh! It was soooooooo hard to find a taxi omg omg. I think we should have use our sexy legs instead of waving our hands like nutellas (I created that word, it means crazy women for my language) at the roadside! Ahahahhaa. So in the end, we went there by bus along with Sie Teng, Antonio, HoYin, Wai Kin, Wai Ken and Emily. Met Choi Yen, Phoebe and others there cause they went there earlier! Hahhaha. It was very funny to go out with my long lost childhood friends lah! I never talked to Sie Teng so much before this one okay! And and I just found out Wai Kin is one of my childhood friend too.. hahahah, not too close one I guess cause I forgotten about it until I saw the pictures again yesterday!

After we reached there, we separated, We went for lunch. They went to find their own friends too. So DainTi Hill again it was!! Obviously introduced by me. Pretty right pretty right?


'If you say no, please go get yourself an eye doctor! Lovely ambience lorh omg! So purplish, my favourite colour no doubt! And they have pretty lights and decorations! And the table we're sitting on that day was like a chamber! Ahhhhhhh. I wanna go there everyday! I wanna own one restaurant like this next time too! You all must go there everyday also okay! =D

Food of the day.


Appetizer.

Dragonfruit with shrimps salad. My favourite dish from there!

Baked escargots with cheese! Soooooooooo delicious! It melts in your mouth! Mind you, escargots are snails. (MunYee didn't know that but we actually told her before she eats and she had goosebumps everywhere but in the end with our advices, she ate one also! And she said it was nice too!!)

Our Main Courses.

My chicken rice! It's called Qin Zi Fan in mandarin. DainTi Hill is a taiwanese Restaurant for your information. =D

Hon Yee's noodle! The chicken one! He said it was nice but I never try.

Rachel's beef rice. I dunno how it taste like lah but I'm sure it's nice! It look so yummy until I almost got myself a bite!

Another beef dishes. Urghhhh. Can you people! Hahahah. It was Olivia's. She eat damn slow lah until she made the food look not nice already. I don't knoww.

Mun Yee's yummy and creamy seafood pasta! They so dumb dumb lorh hide all the seafood inside the pasta! Urghhhh. But tasted good!

BEST UNAQI RICE EVER!! It was Chea's one btw. SO JEALOUS LORH. The UNAQI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD. I'll definitely order this the next time I go!! Their rice very funny one, fulled with eggs and sauce. It comes with a bowl of soup too. Quite nice lah! Very satisfying meal!

Us girls!

And the 2 boys of the day! Hahhahaha.


Before our movie, we walked around the mall.

And shopped in a few shops too! Guess what shop was this!! VERY OBVIOUS LOH!

One thing bad about that day was, we didn't get to watch the movies we wanted to watch on that day. urghhh. One was Ah Long movie.. another one was the 27 Dresses. Ah Long's fully booked and I can't wait till the next movie time. 27 Dresses's also same. Got the wrong timing. Rawr. So in the end we decided to watch Gone Baby Gone, we actually have no idea what movie is that because there wasn't even a poster of the movie outside the cinema. And it doesn't sound comedy.. for us. The movie's isn't bad. Just not our cup of tea. Besides Rachel and Chea the weird ones. Hahahhaa. I was damn sleepy and I was lying on Rach's and Chea's shoulder the whole time! Hahahha. The climax part was the funniest, Chea and I were like hiding ourselve into each other like I also don't know how to say but it's so funny! Hahahha Cuz it was the shooting part with bloody scenes and we were swearing like crazy. like wtfwtfwtf how can they shoot his ears and then yer yer yer where is the baby now!!! Then the Ho Yin, Wai Kin and Mun Yee they all were like sleeping all the way... I wished them good morning when the movie ends! So sweet of me I know. =DD

After the movie, we had our tea break at Haagen Dazs. Guess what! We had chocolate fondue! Tee heeeeeeeeee. Very very nice! If there's more chocolate it'll be better!


Our dessert!

Haagen Dazs oh-so-good and rich chocolate fondue!!

It's served with 16 mini scoops of ice creams. There are 4 different flavours - Macadamia Nuts, Chocolate Chips, Strawberry and coffee.

Oh and there's fresh fruits too! Green apple, strawberries and bananas! God I just simply love it when the banana dipped with chocolate! And the strawberry wasn't sour at all! I hate it when my dessert's sour. Luckily the apple turns out sweet too!

Oh yeah.. and this is why Rachel said that the waiter is damn nice you give him 10 cameras also he'll take for you! Hahahahha.

This is from Hon Yee's phone.

This is from Rachel's camera.

From Olivia's camera.

And this is from mine! Hahahahha! Why everyone look so tired looking at my camera one!!! I'm still waiting for the one from Mun Yee's phone!

Anyways, the chocolate fondue isn't very expensive too if you go on dutch within 5 person. It's like RM12 or RM 13 for each person including the tax? Super cheap and worth it and god, their chocolate are good stuff! We were like gonna lick the whole pot of the chocolate until the pot's crystal clear okay! =D =D



No comments: