Friday, April 11, 2008

Is it Love?


Words couldn't really express how's my feelings now. Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. After all these months, days and minutes talking to you through smses and phone calls, telling you all my secrets and wishes. Although we couldn't meet each other as much as we could, you have always been there for me through our ups and downs; you listen to my problems, and so do I, l Maybe the distance between us now is making things more difficult. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

You've got the best smile in the world,

You've got the sweetest voice,

I hear your voice when someone talks to me.

I find myself dream about you almost every night nowadays.

I find that I am starting to care for you in a different way. I even think of you every minute of the day!

You make my heart melted and my mind was filled with romance when I'm with you today. My heart beats even faster. Those little things we did today was the sweetest thing ever and I can't stop thinking about it right now. :-* Just wish things will turn out great in the future.

No comments: