Friday, April 04, 2008

SPECIAL POST JUST FOR YOU LAH AIYO!


wtf wtf I tell you all hor, I never seen this kinda people in my life before lorh. Can force people to blog about him also one. Everytime when he sees my blog and he didn't see a picture of him he will eventually show the finger to my blog! SO SCARY RIGHT!!! I KNOW!! ATTRACT ATTENTION LA HIM!


He's a new student this year, came from Cempaka one! ( now you all know who is he already sigh sigh no fun already) But I will still write about him if not ar he will kill me or show his finger to my blog again T_____________T (To all my loyal fans you can shoot him if you want! hahahahaha)

the first time I see him was the first sports meeting this year. Yeah, he came into green house as it's almost the tradition of the school (Normally new student go into the green house one just like me) But we didn't talk much to each other, never introduce or so, we were actually talking with some other weirdos such as Alvin, Alfred, Ali ( new student also) and Cassie babes about crazy stuff. Something about Alvin's dragon wtf wtf REMEMBER GUYS? Ewwwwww. So sick until can die! But we just laughed our asses out without thinking about anything like crazy people. We are crazy actually!!

Then that day itself he sent me a message in Facebook, this was it.

Tan Zhao Shen wrote
at 4:32pm on March 3rd, 2008
hey! girl that knows cassandra that knows chng'ee that knows me! ahaha

*so weird right*

Koh Kyean wrote
at 4:34pm on March 3rd, 2008
hahahahah. hey the boy who knows cassandra who knows you that who knows me!


double weird lorh omg.


But after that we didn't talk to each other in school one. Not even saying a hi. Urgh. Stupid stupid! Of course the first impression of him was weird right! And he act as if he's a super good boy who's so quiet and serious. (which is actually & OBVIOUSLY ACTING AND HIDING THE REAL MONKEY INSIDE HIM LORH!) You don't wanna know what's inside him if you get to know him! tsk tsk!

The person who rape any guy he sees. Yuckss and touch also!! He won't feel malu at all one okay!!

The person who dirty talkings like crazy over the msn window! I dunno him one leh!!! HE IS SUPER HAMSAP AND SICK!!!

The person who will simply spray you his green tea on your face one T_T

The person who allow us to pull his leg hair and wax for him!

The person who allow us to camwhore using his phone and put the picture as his wallpaper and screen saver!

The person who wears funny & funky socks!!

The person who doesn't know or understand Cantonese! Can talk bad about him in Cantonese one!! Trust mee!!!

What else what else! Hmmm. He's actually a trans HAHAHAHAHHAHA JUST JOKING! He can be a girl one day and turn into a boy another day one. So cool right!!

Not forgetting, his boobs will grow bigger like normal girls after 11.30 at night one! Interesting right!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, the person who claims himself that he doesn't take picture of himself *aka camwhore* one because he says that's gay but what are these!!


I also don't know what's this lorh!

Eeyerrrrr.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Ahhhh so cute *melts*

wait a minute, I have to go to the washroom.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. OKAY THIS PERSON I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE IS TAN ZHAO SHEN!!!

The weirdest freak on earth! He force me to post this picture also no matter how many times I complain that I look super weird (like him also) in this picture!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR


Okay, don't faint now boy!!!! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! and and I won't write a love song for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

No comments: