Friday, May 02, 2008

Environment Week Closing Ceremony

It was last week's Monday! Kinda funnnn. Get to skip PE lesson to do a long human chain to pass all the newspaper from 4th floor to the basketball court and then the recycling factory's lorry will come collect the newspapers! Sounds fun right? Anyways its a KS4 activities so KS3 here's some pictures to share the excitements we had that day! =D

Us sitting on the newspapers!

The newspaper we collected. Not all of them are here. Still a lot right? But we still got 2nd place. Tell you guys the story until the whole story is complete next week!

The goodie girls. Ignore the evil greenie behind!

Hahahha. This is a very small part of the newspaper at the basketball court. Funny story happened when we were taking this picture! The teachers were actually shoo-ing us away and asked us to help! Eh we good girls okay talk so much!

When the whole thing starts!

Waiting for the newspapers to pass to us!

Pass to more hands after us!

Seeeeee. We're having fun! Told cha!

FUN FUN FUN!

HAhahahaha. Posers we are. But the real reason is we saw a whole bunch of people lepaking upstairs at the balcony! Urghh! How could they! Bet they missed lotsa fun! Nyeh nyeh!

I just realised it's a very good exercise to lose weight too!

I love the environment! Hahha. Ignore the sweaty me!


After the thing. Spot the happy Cassie and I! Hahahhah.


Some camwhore sessions will complete the day!

We were looking at a few cameras at one time okay as you can see Rach is not looking at the cam! Hahhaha. Like celebrities only wtf wtf.

We are the monkeys! Speak no evil, Hear no evil and See no evil!

Was doing the Yoga pose! Hahahha God so many people were looking at us especially the kids!!

I called this the Indian pose! Hhahahah Cass's pose is really funny!

The Closing Ceremony!

When almost everybody are sitting inside the hall, I was shivering behind the stage until I do the performance with other Music & Performing Arts members.

I SWEAR I WAS SO NERVOUS THAT TIME AND I WAS SWEATING! Hahahah why i so char one sigh sigh. And I was the first one who do the performances sigh sigh can faint in front of everybody already! =S SO MANY EYES WERE LOOKING! hahahha. So kan cheong man! =S

See I told you. I really fainted on the stage! Hahahhaha. Nah just kidding. I was a happy fish, NOT A WHALE MIND YOU living in the clean sea until the human pour toxic into the sea and it was time for me to die! Hahhaha. There were others pollutions.. Aiya you all see already one lah! Laugh at us summore pffttttttttt.

I THINK MY CHA GIA WAS WATCHING ME! Hahahhaha. AWWWW. <3333 style="font-weight: bold;">The Prize Giving.


Yeah, we got 2nd place! Obviously we're not happy with our results!

Look at our beloved class monitor's expression! It tells us all! Not because of the hamper is SMALL, (NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY STILL WANT US TO GIVE THEM BACK THE BASKET) yes, I know, CHEAPSKATES!

GIVE THEM THE FACE! NOT the face on Rachel's! It's the angry face on Cass! Hahahaha.


No we were just smiling for the camera! Not that happy! We returned back the hamper and lotsa lotsa drama happened! Sigh sigh why like that one. Gonna solve it on Monday and might tell you guys about it soon! I'm not promising anything cause we might just wanna forget it and don't wanna talk about it anymore. =)

No comments: