Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Exams Mode: ON!


If I really don't have also HAVE to have!


Exams are gonna start next week and it's killing me.



Sejarah - BLANK. I think I can do the objective questions lah. But the structure and essay question? YOU WANT ME TO DIE UNTIL SO UGLY MEH.

Physics - Seriously. I really really have a major problem on this subject. I always say that Physics is a Boy's subject because it's my Ex's best subject! Urghhhhhhh. When he was teaching me Science's Physics, he explained explained and explained for a few thousand times until he was fed up and gonna vomit blood and started to fat lan cha or something but somehow it's still very hard to understand it!

Chemistry - I'm kinda okay with it but when it comes to chemical equations and change mass into molar mass, then change to mole, change to number of particles and I dunno what else already. I WILL EVENTUALLY FORGOT HOW TO DO ONE! Keng anot. Keng leh.

Biology - So far I think I was okay with this subject so I was kinda like don't care about it first UNTIL I SAW MY BIOLOGY TEXT BOOK THIS MORNING and when I saw the names of god knows how to memorize those words. I wonder who are those people who are so free to create such words like phagocytosis. osmoregulation, palisade mesophyll cell, spongy mesophyll cell and so much more that will make you study until you crazy and in the end of the day you will feel like jumping down from KLCC.

Moral - WAIT LET ME ASK FIRST! DID ANYONE OF YOU REALLY REALLY STUDIED FOR MORAL ALREADY? Cuz I find it very ridiculous lorh, why we still have to memorize all the nilais when we're already so bermoral right?! Hahahhahaha.

BM - Seriously I don't think I can write 2 long essays in just 2 hours and half? HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLE. I where got so cheong hei and god knows how long I never write karangan already. Sigh sigh sigh I'm so dead. =S What about those tatabahasa stuff and shit? Urghhhhhhhhhhhh.

English - HAHAHHAHA. English also got meh you lousy girl! You say. EH. You think yourself very good in Literature and Component now ar. I have no clue what Sonnet 16, or 18??, The Necklace and another what that novel's name again??? I don't know what are talking about okay? Damn.

Add Maths - I can do the questions when I'm doing the particular topic only. If all of the questions are mixed together that time right, I'll for sure then forget what's the formula to solve the questions already one. It'll make you feel like " eh, macam pernah tengok sahaja!!" and when you still don't know how to do you'll blame the teacher never teach before all those kinda stuff will happen. I'm not joking!

Maths - Because I have a very angry teacher and always absent one. And I heard that he's leaving. Probably couldn't stand us. Full stop. Anyways, I can study it by meself! BIG FULL STOP.

EST- Hahahhaha. May I know what's the format ar? I heard we have to write an essays and stuff like that? HOW TO WRITE IN SCIENTIC LANGUAGE WOR. I hope I won't add in all my WOR, LORH, LAH, LEH, WHY YOU SO LIKE THAT ONE HAHAHAHHA into the essay cuz I'm so used to write like that in my blog already!



So conclusion, I HAVE PROBLEMS FOR EVERYONE OF MY SUBJECT. Please excuse me for a week or two and hopefully I have good news to share with you guys later! See ya soon!

No comments: