Saturday, May 10, 2008

I wanna die yet I DONT WANNA DIE.


Pfftttttttt. You tell me how lah. I'm trying to make myself study but the plan failed. I was studying History on the bed yesterday when I came back from school at 3 (yes that's how I study) but I found out my book is on top of my face when I woke up at 7 something at night. T______________T

I was studying History again just now and and I promised myself not to sleep anymore but I FOUND MYSELF SLEPT FOR ANOTHER 4 HOURS! YOU TELL ME HOW LAH. I still have to cover another 4 topics. SIGH SIGH SIGHHHHHHHH.


SLEEPY GENES GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!



or somebody just put me coma for 2 weeks until the exams are finished. Thank you very much! After exams is definitely gonna be party time and drama marathon again! I CANT WAITTTTTTT!



Updates: I wanted to do the McD chant but I find it useless for me cuz I cannot eat beef! T_______T But the 10k prize is quite tempting! I can buy another hundred of Fillet O Fish or or Spicy chicken McDeluxe with it rightttttt. But must do it in 4 secondss! Quite hard for me lah! Later I bite my own tongue how! *Okay I'm not that stupid* Let me think of more creative ideas to win the prize! Gimme idea too people! Maybe I'll watch more Ryan Higa's video for inspiration! Hahahaha. After exams first lah. Tataaaaaa!

No comments: