Saturday, May 17, 2008

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



Something made me a very happy person today!


Guess what!


I just received the school fees letter!



Yeahhh, SOOOOOOOOO. You said.


Just so you know! I just got my scholarship! And I managed to maintain it! Wahahhaha. I feel like jumping everywhere now. I was like enjoying my honeymoon this whole year and I thought I might lose the scholarship one day if I'm still continue being a naughty girl! You all should know right! I was partying along the wayyyyyyyyyyyyy, went out so many times, And I did nothing much other than doing my drama marathons or enjoying my life like a siu lai lai blogging with her crazy pictures! I seriously had not been studying until 2 weeks before exam! T-T Yes yes I know its not a good thing but I still feel very lucky for myself!

Besides me, there's still other people who got their scholarships also lah! Faster go congratulate them! AND ME OF COURSE! Hahah! Anyways, there's 2 special ones who got the scholarships also who are also my beloved girlfriends!



Yes yes it's us!

THE HOT, SEXY AND SMART GIRLS WHO ARE ON SCHOLARSHIPS!!



Perasan I know, bare with me! I'm very happy and sexcited now! =D




*TEE HEE*


Updates!

I just finished watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 10 and I still can't believe the fact that Whitney won over Anya! I loved Anya so muchhhh. Her Honolulu's accent is cute somehow! And she takes awesome pictures! Loved every single picture of hers. She looks really like a professional model and no doubt she'll become one though she never won the title! Actually Whitney was okay in every way too. Just that, she's a size 10! The fact that a plus sized model won to be top model is somehow kinda unbelievable right. I mean, I also can go become one already lorh like that! Hahahhaha I know I am going beyond the point again so let me go study now! =)

No comments: