Friday, May 16, 2008

FIRST WEEK OF EXAMS - DONE!


wait till next week, when all the 3 science subjects and add maths papers arrive. =S

ANYWAYS!


First day was Bm and History. Normal Bm paper. Not as bad as I thought. Only the komsas and peribahasa part I screwed up abit. Sejarah Paper 1 wasn't so good. Urghh. Dunno which teacher so smart go choose all those questions who you will never thought of coming out one! Sigh sigh! The paper 2 wasn't bad though. Finished all of the structur questions! *miracles happen sometimes* But I don't make sure it'll be all correct lah right! The essays was okay! I wrote like a goddddd. Hahahha. I think Nabi was beside me that time wtf wtf. I tell you all hor, I'm so good in Chapter 4 and 5 now, which are those Islams stuff! You may ask me anything and I will answer you bulat bulat! HAHAHA. Rachel said I can convert to Islam already haahhahah. No don't worry that'll probably be the last thing I would do in my life. =D

Come to English! God knows how long I never write proper essay already! Urgh! And why do we have to study Literature Component T____________T Probably won't get satisfying marks this time! =S

Moral and Maths today! Well I really studied for the Moral this time! I memorized all the nilai yesterday night and I managed to say it all out till now. Man, I think I can be the Nabi version number 2 already! I am so bermoral and beragama now! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. Hahahahha. And damn, Maths wasn't so good for the first time too. Probably the worst maths paper I did so far in my entire life! Hate it soooo much and I didn't have enough time to finish those difficult questions so I just main tembak! Urghhhh. Can you feel the pain in my heart! It's maths omg!


Before getting my lazy ass to study again!


Or am I studying. Hahahha. No that's grandma-ing!

Bare with us. Bare with our crazy pictures! I think this is why you are here for anyways! =3

CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT.

CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT.

hahahahhahaha.

Laugh all you want. But no worries. We don't call that cute. We were just imitating some funny people's facebook or friendster's profile picture. =D


The goody school girl look. Haha. We were actually studying that time okay. That was on Monday. When everyone was absent on that day! =S WONDER WHAT WERE THEY DOING AT HOME! Sure studying lah right! You kiasu people! Hahahah! Just joking! Rachel was sleeping and Crystal was having her monthly pain that day! Hahaha. Ya yen was studying in class! We wanted a quiet place to study so we went out to the corridor but we ended up talking and cam-whoring. Tsk tsk.

And what's more! Spending our horny time together! Hahahhaha!

HAHAHAHA. Kena caught!

Naughty girls gone wild!

I think she's really turned on that time! Hahahhaha!

YOU SEE YOURSELF! Hahahahah!


But there's a secret between us. We share the same guy! How! Uh oh!

No no not this one!

This one! Our Farris Hilton! *Of course he's real name is not Faris Hilton, I just like to call him that* Hahhahah!

Eh eh! But somehow i think he look more happy with me! ahahahahh! I think he'll choose me over sexy sex, oops, I mean Cassie Cass right? TEE HEE.


OKAY LAH TO BE FAIR. WHICH PAIR OF LEG YOU WANT FARRIS HILTON! Hahahhahaha.




Okay, I was completely joking about the sharing same guy part. I don't wanna convert into Islam. =S HAHAHHAHA. Why am I so random T-T


No comments: