Sunday, May 25, 2008

Exams Over Day!

Yes yes, only both of us this time! We have our own space right now! Hahahha. Our date was awesome without any interruptions! All the other girls didn't go because we don't want them to! Hahahahha. Naww just joking! They all too busy already. Wanna study after exam I guess! Well anyways, where else can we go other than our favourite spot Pavillion! I know you guys are bored of it already but we so long never go there already okay! Almost cannot recognize the directions already! Yeahhh, that bad! =S We went there by Wai Kin's car. Thanks dude!

We had our lunch at Tony Roma's. Goshhh we couldn't think of what to eat that day you know! Like omggg, we walked around the food court floor and the highest floor to look for food but we couldn't make a choice so in the end our choice is Tony Roma's for a change!

Soup of the day! I don't know what soup is that and what meat they got in there! But I don't think it's beef cuz I haven't got any allergies yet!


Here's our starters! Kick'n Shrimp! I liked it so much! But I don't think Mun likes it cuz she's a carnivore! She hates vegetable and i love it!

And look at the KICK'N SHRIMPSS. SO juicylicious! The topping sauce tasted very unique too! I like!

Our main course - Lamb Chop! It's delicious but it's too fat and oily! Not good for health! Okay basically the portion they serve are very huge so we shared 2 of this dishes only and we were super full already!


After lunch, we went shopping around but we hardly buy anything cuz the things there are quite expensive and we can't afford them. We went to Bebe, Zara, Top Shop, Espirit but cannot find anything for us too. Then we went to MNG, she bought a top, I wanted to buy this bare back top! Eh super nice and sexy one okayyyyyyyy, sexy until I don't dare to wear! So I didn't buy at last wtf T_______T I might go back and get it someday! We watched What happened in Vegas! Damn the movie is just so awesome that you won't stop laughing during the whole movie! I know I'm quite late to watch the movie now but blame my exams and I wanted to watch it so long already! So eager to watch it and it didn't disappoint us at all! SO FUNNYYY AND ROMANTIC! *thumbs up* For you guys who still haven't watch, what are you waiting forrrrr? =D

After movie, we went to The Loaf for high tea of course! It was raining so heavily while waiting for her driver to fetch us home . Sigh sigh, why rain so heavily and scary nowadays one T-T Anyways why am I talking about raining now pfft. We ordered 2 big cupcakes and shared together! Eh quite expensive okay, 5 bucks per one to gain weight! I mean 5 bucks per one to enjoy!!

Chocolate and Strawberry one. We prefer the chocolate one more! And I look like a drug addict in this picture! Basically everyone is having their eye bags during the exam period! And I don't look good with it! WHO looks nice with eyebags you tell me!!

You see what I mean! Eyebags on my beloved Crystal!

Take a shot before we leave!

Anyways this is the picture of me, Mun and her piggy WAI WENG! Hahaha! Also known as my little darling! Hahahha. Cute anot? Cute right cute right! Hahahha! *this is the picture I'm talking about lah aiyo where got take picture with you before!*


Her acting like a pig! Tee hee!

Eye bag girls! Hahahha! Anyways this is my favourite picture of the day!

I started the post with a mirror shot, So I end it with a mirror shot too!


Anyways, I'm currently having this drama marathon thing so I'm kinda busy to update often yeah. but I promise I will blog at least 1 time in 2 days time okay! So don't leave me! I tell you what drama is nice, Fated to love you! Faster go watch now!

No comments: