Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!


Will make a hurry post now then fly back to the History text book as soon as possible.


Mom texted me on Friday morning after dropping me,

"Don't waste money to buy flower for me okay!"

Hahahhahah yes yes THIS IS MY MOM. So perasan right!! I was laughing my ass out in the classroom with the girls! Soooo funny! Then I replied her,

"Yer why you so perasan one!!"

Hahaha. She thought I'll buy her a carnation because she saw people holding carnations at the guardhouse I guess. Hahaha. So she thought I'll buy for her but those are free carnations for the parents mommy, if you want then go down and take yourself lorh! HAHAHHA.

SO BAD RIGHT THIS DAUGHTER! *slap self*


Well well, no lah where got so bad. I give her belated present cannot meh. Give her a kiss also she happy already one RIGHT. Tee hee! We had a small celebration this year. Celebrated it earlier too because I know she won't wanna celebrate it today also. (Cuz she wants me to stay home and study! Yesssssss I'm rotting now, with the books) And and the prices! Will be double from the normal price! Yes yes I'm very kiamsiap so what!

We had lunch on friday after school at a Korean restaurant. Bee Won, near Korean Village. The one beside Da Jang Gum, with the blue name board. It's nice if you love korean food, just like me. =D


served with side dishes first! I love it when I get to try new dishes everytime I go to the Korean restaurants. They always have varieties types of side dishes! Don't ask me which is my favourite, cause I love them all. =D


And the Korean BBQ! Omg please tell me you love korean BBQ! Hahahah. I loveeee it so much! The bibimbap is my my mom's favourite. Stone rice in case you don't know.

Let me tell you the best way to eat it. Wrap it with a piece of lettuce, put some rice on it, then put a piece of bbq meat with kimchi and a slice of garlic on top! SOO DELICIOUS CAN DIE! eh btw it's not exactly lettuce lah. Anyone know what's the real name of this vege?

Mommy enjoying her lunch!

So do I!


Yeah, That's about it! I have no time to lose!


Anyways, Happy Mother's Day dear all! Enjoy your day with your dearest mom and family!


AND not forgetting the grandmas too!

No comments: