Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Port Dickson Trip!

Hello fellow readers! Sorry for not updating so far! My internet here was down for 2 days already sigh sigh! Then I was busy drama marathon-ing, playing with my cute cousins, eating good good food which are very fattening! Here am I in Starbucks blogging with my Green Tea Latte! I’m enjoying like a princess in Kuantan now, gonna gain weight when I come back! No doubt I’ll have a diet plan again! A drastic one! So I’ll eat whatever I want now here. My god, my mom’s best dishes, braised pork! Then my grandma cooked assam squid too! With my favourite lotus soup, they made me ate 2 big plate of rice yesterday night! You can’t believe meee! I attended my cousin’s grandma 70th birthday last Sunday night. Pictures up soon! But now I’m gonna fulfill my blog with the pretty pictures I took in Port Dickson last 3 weeks before exams!


Oh yes! I went to PD with my uncle’s family right before exam’s week! Actually I was quite surprised that my mom allow me to go too because exam’s coming in few days! But she said I was studying too much I have to relax myself but actually I’m not! Am I keng or what ahahahhaha. But I studied there also okay! Nearly shocked my cousins to death! *touchwood* Anyways I had hell lot of fun there! The hotel I was staying especially!


Okay, I know what you’re thinking. The first thought of Port Dickson beach for you guys will be “Yer so dirty and disgusting!” Well you guys are right. I didn’t even bothered to go to the dirty beach. Perhaps the sand are dirty filled with flies flying around! So dirty it can turn you off and stay in the hotel for the whole day! Fortunately, the hotel I’m staying is like heaven! I’m sure you wanna take a look of the heaven I’m talking about


Actually it’s not really a hotel, perhaps it’s a chalet. BUTTTTTTTT. Have you seen a chalet on the beach before??? Well here you go! The Legend Water Chalet!



The chalet’s view!

I couldn't wake up early morning to watch the sunrise, Soooo,

I gotta catch the lovely sunset!



The poolside, Look at the sexy lady standing there! Hahahhaha!


The most exciting place is this Jacuzzi! The hot tub! It’s exactly the same like The Sims’s hot tub! If you got play you should know! You can really set bubbles, water spa and and do naughty stuff in there! Hahahhaha! EH IM JOKING ONLY! But there were hot guys there when I was in the tub you know! I know you girls are jealous!

You can even play golf there! Oh oh, I went there with some rich hot guys!

In the gym room! All of the equipments are new and look so high tech!Not that I'm a jacoon! I go to the gym with my mom sometimes too okay! But only hide inside the steambath and sauna! Tee hee. XD

The comfy douwy bed for me!


Besides, the best part is the bathroom!

You can see through the water under you! But it’s not the best part yet! The best part is!!

The bathtub! So relaxing and big until can fit in 2 people! Eh eh stop thinking dirty!!

And look at the shower part! You can see stars while you’re showering at night! Luckily Superman, Spiderman, Ultraman or whatever man doesn’t exist in this reality world! If not! They’ll be flying around the chalet! Hahahahah!

You have to believe me! I miss this bathtub so much!

At night, we went to this restaurant nearby the chalet, their special dish is Stuffed Bun with Curry Chicken!

Pretty right? The bun's very chewy and the curry's very very aromatic! Couldn't forget this dish until now! It's a heart shaped aluminium foil if you didn't noticed!

And their very very delicious cheese crab! Sooooo delicious I almost ate half of the plate!

I like this picture of me. Look! I have blue eyes! And I swear I wasn't wearing contact lens! Tee hee!


Say good morning with morning glory! And yes, I just woke up that time with my bengkak eyes!



Hahaha. There's a child inside me. Don't tell anyone!


And here's a big big ship for you!


One of the guy I know there! Hahahhah! Just joking! He's a lifeguard!


My cousin and I.




I enjoyed the PD trip very much. Feeling bored this holiday? Try going there for a few days! But I suggest not to go to the beach! Or you can come visit me in Kuantan! I bring you to eat nice nice food and the beach! Not dirty one I swear! But not crystal clear lah! I miss my girls! Faster come! I make you guys fat fat!

No comments: