Friday, May 30, 2008

Grandma’s 70th Birthday!

Nono, not my maternal grandma. She’s my cousin’s grandma. But I call her poh poh also one. Okay can anot?

Anyways, the family invited 5-8 table of friends and relative in a restaurant. It’s like a big thing for a small town here. Everyone attended and the dinner was great. The grandma was super happy. And I was happy too! Especially happy with taking pictures! You know me!

There’s me with my grandma and mom. My mom look like my grandma right! Like the mini version! Hahahah! Too bad I don’t look like my mom at all. No one said so. They say I look like my daddy!

See they look alike anot! Hahahhaha.

Here’s 2 of my handsome twin cousin! Tall, smart and caring! Who want?! Hahaha. No no not for you! They belong to me! Roar! Btw guess who's the elder and the younger one!


Here’s my cousin sister. Same age as me! But you see my size and her size T_______T She made me look like a giant standing beside her! =S


My strong strong uncle who’s a very talented guitarist! He goes to the gym, that explain he has a muscular body. =D

His beloved wife, My aunty Sally who’s a hairstylist who’s also my hairstylist!

Their very fat and naughty daughter Phoebe! Cannot stand her roughness sometimes! If her big meaty body ever lie on you, I tell you your dinner will immediately puke out one! No joke! And don’t ever ever make her angry or let her sit on you! Otherwise you’ll die of either her scream or her big butt! Hahahhaha!

This is baby Chloe! A hyper active baby! Always move here and there and run here run there one. Make everyone chase her!

Me with the goodie bag! Besides a pair of chopstick and bowl, there’s a big ang pau in there too! Guess how much!

Enjoy your dinner! I have too many food's picture so I just put the prettiest one here! Later you guys blame me for making you guys hungry coming to my blog! =D


ANYWAYS, THE TRUTH IS,

This is the elder brother! TEE HEE! Nice right this picture? Now now I can go bluff people that he's my boy already. So secocok! =D =D

No comments: