Friday, December 25, 2009

Bella Notte


It means Beautiful Night in Latin! Definitely a night to remember. It's the most memorable night in high school for us. Everyone looked so handsome and pretty on that night! Guys with their best suits on and girls with their best dresses on and all dolled up! Everyone deserves best dressed! Haha This year's prom was obviously better than last year's. I think it's because everyone didn't get bored and walk around during the whole event so it's not messy. The emcee was okay except the fact that he keeps saying Sri KL instead of Sri Garden. Hahahha omg he pissed so many people off! And it's our year's prom of course it was the best! Hohoho Too bad didn't get to take picture with all of them because we reached there late and went back early to go for another round... HAHAHA.

A very unready picture of all of us. Too many to name.

The girl who sat beside me.

And the guys who sat beside me.

The darling and her darling.

The food!


Hahah. It was better than last year's. But still I didn't like the soup and main course. =( The seafood broth with wanton tasted so fishy HAHAHA and I don't like the chicken breast T_T I only like the appetizer and the dessert!

Smoked Salmon and Snow Crab with Pencil Asparagus and Onion dressing as appetizer. Probably the best dish of the night because I like salmon and salmon roe! But all of them in my table didn't like it! Hahahah They were like " I want Hokkien mee pls" hahahah wtf those chinapeks!

Tandoori Chicken breast with vegetable Caponta thingy. Forgot the name already cuz the name too cheong hei! Looks nice but not nice one!

Cream Bruttle with Green Tea Ice Cream <3 Haha I ate 2 of this because Mun didn't like it and gave it to me! Hahahha. She said it tasted like some cheaplat ice cream wtf cheaplat her! So nice okay!

At the lobby..... love this picture of us.

and the ballroom! Me, Mun and Jine. Mun was like the bride and we're like her bride maids wtf

Kiah Eng and I

Mun, Kiah Eng and I

Oli and Jine and I

Vincent and I. The best picture of us wtf

Bernard hero and I ! He's gonna leave us soon T_T

Chun Lam and I! Hahah he look so smart!

Tall Alex and I! =)

The girls! Hahah Mel won best dressed! Totally deserved it! =D

Olie Polie Olie and I! I love her pink dress!

My sister from another mother HAHAHA

My partner in crime =D

My childhood buddy! We took this picture to show our mom! hahah I look so fair like ghost omg

Guess what! Boon Hong was there too!

Mou Chuan & I! hehe the smarty pants!

Malcolm and I! Look at his cute hair hahaha wtf

Kar Mun is back too! Heheh Looks prettier and prettier everytime she comes back!

Nancy and the girls in the lif!

Rachel Yayen Mun and I =)

The girls! =)

Guess who took this picture! Mr self Timer! Hahhahah so smart! Sweetie and I!

with cha gia =)

With Michelle the Prom Queen. She's ever smelly and WEIRD! =D

With Alex the Prom King (who cried wtf) HAHAHA

Changed to another dress for the late night party!

With Sylvia the Lou Po.

Mun Yee changed to her after prom dress too! Mich still don't wanna change haha!

Wanted to take a picture with Chien Sin (Beh Beh) but smelly Leslie kacau!

With Soon Yang the white prince! Haha!

Alex's tie is so short! Hahahah and we're ready to go......

PARTYYYYY~~~


We went to a club nearby the hotel and changed to Aloha after that. Haha Those party animals!~ But it was fun fun fun! I have a funny story to share later!

No comments: