Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Jingle Jingle Jingle~


Hohoho~

Can you guys feel the Chrismassy feeling already?? I'm loving it! Christmas party anyone! Countdown party too Hurrayyyyy~ Oh yeah did I forget about the fact that SPM IS REALLY OVER NOW. OMGWTFBBQ. No more SPM in my whole lifeeeee anymore hohoho. I don't know when to start partying. All I have now is... FREEDOM AND TIME. But no cash wtf T_________T spent around 400 bucks last week in the speed of light wtf thanks to Roxy sale and other stuff! T_T I need sponsor HAHAH

We wish you...

A very Merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year!

Us with the reindeers outside Pavillion. Heheh.

Water fountain with snow around. How I wish Malaysia snows during Christmas. Sigh!

The oh so sweet couple!

Off shopping we go!

I took so many stuff omggg! Craziest shopping ever! Look at those people behind us! So crowdedddddd. Thanks to Jine for the invite. and I didn't get to take picture with her because she was too busy shopping with her sister and she left without me knowing cuz TOO BUSY SHOPPING. *Big fullstop

While waiting for the queue for fitting room! One person is only allowed to be in the fitting room for 15 minutes AHHAHA.

Everyone is happy for Friends & Family Sale at Roxy!

Happy girls off to lunch we go!~

Mandy suggested Teppanyaki at Food Republic. (Because all of us were broke to the max. I only left 30 bucks in my wallet that time HAHAHAHAH so sad!!) So Teppanyaki is the best choice for us! Cheap and yummy! =)

Finally get to sit and rest. Our legs and minds were exhausted! Must tie our hair up if not our hair will smell like Teppanyaki! LOL

The crazy shoe we bought on the other day! Hahaha Alex hates it omg! That old man!

My darling darling =)

My darling darling with HER darling darling =(

Our lunch =3

I ordered lamb and it was good! They ordered beef and Beh beh ordered the chicken one! I still like my lamb! Hohoho

HISTORICAL MOMENT! Mun ate vege on that day! That really shocked me! I never see that scene in my entire life before since I know her. HAHAHAHA!

Us with the elves! Soo nice of them! I asked them for a picture and then they gave me 2 sweet in return and a voucher of....

Eyebrow trimming session. AHHAHA

At the Lancome Counter. A shine free complexion for you? Teehee

Good for her because she was looking for place to trim her brows the whole day! So lucky for her!

While waiting. Can't resist!

My turn. Damn scary okay the feeling.

Happy for her because she's happy for her brows! But not me! I'm so not happy for mine. =S You'll see why soon =S

Picture with Santa!

Merry Christmas!

Then we went to MOF Desserts before going home. "Not fat also fake" HAHAHAHA Mm fei dou gah!

Laugh all you want! I don't like it! =( I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror. =( Never ever will do that again.. sigh. Make me emo few days !

Btw guess who we saw ! So freaky ! I thought both of them went home and study already. Suddenly appear in front of us. Scary max! Gods! And guess what happened! Beh Beh spilled their desserts! ahhahaha FAILED!

My green tea red bean ice! Look like dung but taste like heaven! Made my day abit.

This was good . Mandy's green tea special thingy.

=( I look so different now. That's when Vincent's facebook status saying Koh Kyean looks very scary! And that's when Beh Beh say he will donate some of his brows for me HAHAHA. I can't believe Alex didn't notice anything at all. Mel and Jine were like the first one to realise once they saw me! Hahaha. Mun says I look weird now =( My mom thinks I'm ugly now! OMG I wanna cryyyyyyy. I feel so different now sigh. I like my old brows eventhough its abit messy! Sigh!

Sigh! I still prefer the old oneeeeee. Grow back faster please =(

No comments: