Friday, December 18, 2009

I Miss School


I miss spending time with the darlings during recess. I miss waking up early to go breakfast with the breakfast gang. I miss attending lessons. (and sleeping in class). I miss wearing uniforms too ! I miss the teachers. I miss my classmates. I miss the girlfriends. And boyfriends AHAHA aiya I miss everything in school! Sighhh. If time can go back....

Time flies. I still remember the first day in school when I joined into this school when I was in Form 1. I was still with my ugly short hair! Can't believe Tienie who's the nice bitch who talked to me first because she was sitting beside me hoho. Then I got to sit with monstrous Joshep who bullies me. It was not easy because I was still new in school. Then knew alot of Form 5 people when I was in Form 2. They're like super cool. (you know who you are from Australia, London and other places in Malaysia!) Hahahah That includes you, BHD! Form 3 was a special year for me in school and Form 4 was like the most happening year for me. I don't know why but Form 4 passes very fast! I have my girlfriends back then but everyone became not so close anymore. Sigh so saddening! Form 5 was a drama year. So many thing changed in Form 5. It was a very happy and sad year for me. Bad thing is I lost some precious people. If I could turn back time I wished I could do better to make things better. Sighh at least I tried. And the good thing is I knew a bunch of new friends who are so crazily fun and my sw33t family when I was in the saddest moment. Thank youuuuu <3


And this is the last day we spent together in school before SPM starts! It was the Form 5 farewell and also Mr Khaw's farewell day.


With our principal, Mr Khaw. =)

Happy us! Bernard and I converted into their class already hahaha! But we're all happy like that!

Not forgetting my own 5Sc2! =)

My extended big big family! Love! =)

Hahahha. Alex is like a baby boy. ALEX LUM I mean! =)

Sw33T! All look half dead only wtf But its our precious picture in school!

Mr and Mrs Bear!

My heroooo, and my Korean buddy!

Alex the lou hang , because he's older than us hohoho

Alex Lum my tall buddy!

Kean Onn who likes cat wtf inside joke! ahhahah

Sunsilk advertisment!

My darling maid very happy with my forecast result! Hahaha =)

Olie the smellieeeeeeee.

Need to bend down abit to be same height with my darling Mun! Btw that's our school's founder AHHAHAHA say hi!

Vincent is a happy boy! Hahhaha

My sexy darling Mel !

We're the losers !

Hahaha, not really! I'm the winner! Teehee

Kiah Eng, Yong Enn and Jin Li. And a zhor teng Chie Hann who spoil our picture!

Naughty boys!

Sorry Tang Mun Yee!

Sorry Ng Chien Sin!

Peace!

"Do you know her?" HAHAHAH


Why are we so weird ! =S

Hahahahahha

The winner and loser!

Evil grins!

Cutie pie!

Okay I take that back.

Pretty Jinli!

Cutest old man!

So cute right! I mean Munyee!

They LOVE my ipod. Hahaha *Abracadabra*

Guess who's gorilla hand is this! Teehee!

Everyone gets to draw on Wai Tat's body!

Back also got! Hahhaha funny mad!

Hahahhaha the eye! So cute and funnyyyy. Ahhhh I remember we laughed until stomach ache that time. Miss those moments!

She eat wrong medicine everytime!

Hahah priceless picture. "Why steal my darling away?" , "Ahhh no eye see!" and "I dunno, I love both!" HAHAHA

Hahaha she chose another one over both of us. =(

Vincent is so cute. Agree?

Sachie and Aiza! =)

Toilet moments. Shhh we had sexy time okay!

Awwwwwww I also want! =S

No idea what idea was that. So not romantic!

This is romantic! =)

Guess what were we immitating! Prostitutes HAHAHAHhAHHA

Canteen moments!

So min keong!

I layan also! Teehee

You don't give me that face!

She was telling me some interesting story I guess but I just gave her a layan face! HAHAH

Then she got upset!

Then I got upset too for being a b*tch! Hahahah

My darlings who camwhore without meeee. HOW CAN HOW CAN!

I go sayang someone else! Hmph!


Mel the drama queen!

Olivia the blur girl!

My last meal in school AHHAHAH I actually quite miss school food wtf



I can't wait for prom now. But I think what's more interesting is before and after prom. The preparations and after prom party! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: