Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre Prom

Tee hee. What we did before prom! Well it was a busy busy day! We started our day at 11 sharp. Went to Pavillion to iron my dress . Omg speaking of my dress! Soooo stupid, it became so much looser at the upper part fml. (So means I lost weight right wtf) Then I have to like wear bigger bra to fill in the spaces because my boobies are small fml and use tape to make it not so loose T_T They can't alter my dress anymore so that's the only solution T______T

I can camwhore while driving. You can anot? Cannot lerh!

The women who I spent the day with! Still ugly !

Like to disturb when I drive!

We went to the place where we always go have breakfast in the morning during school days before doing our hair.

It's called Black Face Jeneral. Hahahhah not Jine but the drink! =D

Jine's Chanel inspired! Sooo huge hahaha

My favourite favourite fish head meehoon for brunch! =)

Hahaha black face jeneral taste like this! =(

Looking for nice hairstyle in the magazine!

Jine and her broom hair!

In the process #1!

In the process #2!

When I was still doing my hair! Smelly people!

Then we went to a make up studio to do our make up. Recommended by Shirl the BHD! =D

It's called Celebre Image Studio. Somewhere near Maluri. =D

That's my BHD and darling!

Hahahhaa. So twilight right!

All done and ready to go back home to dress up!

And we're done and ready to go prom! Olivia joined us along teeheeee

My darling's darling who's so nice to take picture for us and brought us there! He's so kind enough to wait for us! Hahahah girls take forever when it comes to all these stuff!


I don't know what to post about for the next post. Too many things to post already! Prom, after prom, christmas eve and christmas! Hahhaha And I don't know if I got the time to blog anot cuz I'm a busy lady! HAHAHAH Can't wait for Sunday now, right sweetie and Mandy baby? =)

No comments: